💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How will Gaga release her next album?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Will she do an Apple Music exclusive? iTunes exclusive? Black Friday physical copy exclusive? Spotify exclusive? Tidal exclusive? :stalkga:No exclusives at all? Will it even be available for streaming at all? I personally see it being similar to Drake's where it's both an Apple Music & iTunes exclusive. Then it will be on all streaming services the following week.

venusfly

I think it will either be available everywhere straight away or physical only for a time like Adele did. I don't think she will play around with these streaming exclusives.

SamJ

I hope no exclusives at all I just want a normal era I want to buy the physical cd

Poissonche

It's Lady Gaga we're talking about. It's of course going to be a littlemonsters.com exclusive.

Spoiler

For real, she's going to release it in a basic way, so digital download + streaming + CD + maybe vinyl all at the same time. It's the only thing I wish to be basic in this era.

Iwontell

It will be like Saw.
She'll hide an usb drive with the songs inside a fan, and we'll have to cut that bitch open to get to it...
I think after the surprise release thing it's the last stunt left when it comes to album releases...I hope it becomes a trend too...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Mr Judas

How about ... Never.

The album is not happening.

Accept that.

:toofunny:

Dangerous Man

Grindr exclusive. With free fleshlight/10 packs of condom.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

TimisaMonster

LG5 with foil :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Child
12 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Grindr exclusive. With free fleshlight/10 packs of condom.

That's why she will attend the Elton John AIDS foundation thing in NYC. :udidnt:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PopThatArt

I hope we know about the release date ahead of time and it's available in all formats - digital and physical - straight away. No one is limited to just downloading it for the first week, before it's available physically. I hope right when it's released we have the option of downloading it or going to the music store down the street to pick it up physically on CD and Vinyl. I don't like how singers these days force everything to be downloaded or streamed. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
38 minutes ago, LG said:

I think it will either be available everywhere straight away or physical only for a time like Adele did. I don't think she will play around with these streaming exclusives.

From your lips, I mean fingertips, to God's ears. And by God I mean real God, not Gaga, 

Go see A Star is Born

Prly big  announcement when we least expect it  :gaycat: then it will be Itunes xclusive only and a week later Deluxe :green: with fame scratch and sniff insert  is available everywhere . Maybe she'll go without swearing or limited to get back with the GP? Her previous albums had no Parental Advisory sticker and sold more . :diane: 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

JustAnotherDay

It will probably be download only for the first week and then put on streaming services the week after. A lot of artists have been doing that recently and it really helps increase downloads because casual fans who would just listen to it on spotify are forced to buy it.

was NickARTPOP

TopazBlue

LG5 will only be available for purchase within in the ARTPOP app :lolga:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Computer

At least we don't have to deal with Tidal so whatever she does I will be happy.

I do want the CD in physical tho.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived