Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce stole "Hold Up" MV concept.

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Sexxx
On 5/3/2016 at 6:42 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

there was a time when she was credited on the Wikipedia entry too.

legit

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joaco95
9 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I have seen her credited as a writer before, though. Wikipedia certainly kept on changing it. You see, Beyonce apparently changed a word and that was all it took to get her name on there. And no, being a producer is nothing to do with vocals, it's all instrumentation. That's why you don't see artists who can't play instruments/electronica on production credits. But Beyonce seems to think adding a diva flair counts as songwriting and production. I think that's why her name's on cover versions that weren't changed, yet mysteriously have her name on them. Seriously, look up Resentment (cover of a Victoria Beckham song, completely unchanged) and Honesty (cover of a Billy Joel song, completely unchanged), and see Beyonce's name on those credits.

And whats wrong about it? She paid for those songs, they were agree about having her name on the credits, I don't why people are crying about it.

She does change the lyrics for Resement

she is NOT credited for Honestly tho. She is in the IASF wiki but isn't on the wiki for the album the song was released (Mathew Knowles & Music World Present Vol.1: Love Destiny), she isn't credited either on allmusic.com and either the itunes version

StrawberryBlond
21 hours ago, Sexxx said:

legit

Do you mean that in support or not?

16 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

And whats wrong about it? She paid for those songs, they were agree about having her name on the credits, I don't why people are crying about it.

She does change the lyrics for Resement

she is NOT credited for Honestly tho. She is in the IASF wiki but isn't on the wiki for the album the song was released (Mathew Knowles & Music World Present Vol.1: Love Destiny), she isn't credited either on allmusic.com and either the itunes version

You can't pay for a song that was a cover, you do a cover, plain and simple. I looked up the lyrics to Resentment and it appears that she did indeed add some lyrics at the end. So, ok, I take that one back (though that was a sneaky move to gain credit). And ok, Wiki credits her but other sites do not, ok. But I still think a lot of my criticism still stands - she desperately wants credit and will even try to add in lyrics to covers in order to get it.

Joaco95
6 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Do you mean that in support or not?

You can't pay for a song that was a cover, you do a cover, plain and simple. I looked up the lyrics to Resentment and it appears that she did indeed add some lyrics at the end. So, ok, I take that one back (though that was a sneaky move to gain credit). And ok, Wiki credits her but other sites do not, ok. But I still think a lot of my criticism still stands - she desperately wants credit and will even try to add in lyrics to covers in order to get it.

I wasn't talking about cover, obviously you don't pay for a cover (actually, you do, you need the right to release the song), but whatever.

Stop linking wikipedia as your source.

Kabexuela
On May 1, 2016 at 11:00 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

This isn't the first time she's been "inspired" by another music video :tea:

*Skip to 2:33 if you hear yourself saying "umm they're not even the same!"

I've never seen this before.  Might as well just play Countdown over the old scenes for the official music video.  

Kabexuela
On May 1, 2016 at 6:14 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

Sure, she mentions her inspirations when pressed about them. But if she's not asked, she keeps quiet. If it's a homage or a big inspiration, surely she'd want to talk about it without being asked? Keeping quiet about such obvious inspirations rings alarm bells. It certainly doesn't help that these inspirations come from obscure sources that no one else knows about. Surprise, surprise, she wants to keep these unknown inspirations secret so people think they're hers. She did speak about the Single Ladies inspiration without being asked but that was the only instance, I believe.

THIS!  Read ha for filth.

Archived