💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie in talks to reunite with Stock, Aitken and Waterman

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Legendary music producer Mike Stock has revealed that he, Pete Waterman and Matt Aitken are in talks to potentially record another album with Kylie Minogue, following their brilliant collaboration on EveryDay’s Like Christmas last December.

‘I can’t say you can expect [a collaboration with SAW] but there are talks that are going on and are at an early stage,’ Mike admitted in a brand new interview with Nick Moon from the Ultimate Stock Aitken Waterman Facebook group. ‘Kylie has to make some big choices about her life, about whether she wants to do more. But it has been suggested and we are all open to that possibility.’

And if that delicious possibility becomes a reality it looks like we won’t have to wait too long to hear the fruits of their labour! ‘I’ve had a stash of songs put away for that moment when Kylie says yes,’ Mike explains. ‘I can do with her a classic type of album. I have a number of songs that I have done that are in the classical SAW style. Classic songs to me mean you can strum it on the guitar and sing along to it. It would be a song based album, with her style, not image based, or something based on another concept or art house. To me the lyrics say what they are supposed to say and you can sing the tune to it and you can dance to it. Thats what I mean by classic.’

http://www.guyslikeu.com/culture/kylie-to-record-new-saw-album/

g0xj7heordnkp3z4uszr.gif

Give us another iconic album Queen :giveup:

KYLIE%201%20packshot%20RGB.jpgKYLIE%202%20packshot%20RGB.jpgKYLIE%203%20packshot%20RGB.jpgKYLIE-4-packshot.png

who will love me when the night is over

Didymus

Hmm. Sounds intriguing.

But more Garibay stuff pls.

Takemyhand
2 minutes ago, Cheap thrills said:

Amazing...:applause:

But where's LG5?

LG5 doesn't exist

Cheap thrills
Just now, jprincess said:

LG5 doesn't exist

My life is officially over...

26AHFztF4NFt5AF4k.gif

Rino

I don't have a a slightest idea who all these people except Kylie are but yay anyway :emma: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Spock
10 minutes ago, Rino said:

I don't have a a slightest idea who all these people except Kylie are but yay anyway :emma: 

They are three dudes who have a song writing factory (or had? think something like writing camps) and they wrote and produced like 99% of Kylie's first four albums. From I Should Be So Lucky to Better The Devil You Know to Step Back In Time and all those songs and remixed one of the Kylie Christmas songs recently

Chuckles

What are some good Kylie songs? I only now a couple of them and would like to hear more from her. The one's that I know of are: In My Arms and CGYOMH. Any suggestions?

Spock
1 hour ago, Chuckles said:

What are some good Kylie songs? I only now a couple of them and would like to hear more from her. The one's that I know of are: In My Arms and CGYOMH. Any suggestions?

There are so many more though. Her discography is amazing and full of bops

Psychedelic

YAAAAAAAAAAS! I need new Kylie bops in my life asap. 

RadioIsOurs

I'm not afraid to say that my favourite Kylie songs are the 80s SAW bops! :rockstar:

Rosalina
10 hours ago, Chuckles said:

These are all my favourite Kylie songs :)

Archived