⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
2 minutes ago, LG said:

i dont get whats going on in this vine :rip:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Spock
4 minutes ago, LG said:

i dont get whats going on in this vine :rip:

It's when Mariah had her breakdown during Glitter and she showed up unannounced at TRL and gave out popsicles :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

Kabexuela

I remember watching this and wanted what she was having. Iconic episode. 

littlepotter

OMFG NO :air:

Will any mariah stan be a good sis and explain to me why she hates her pls :flop: also what's the deal with this Glitter I keep hearing about :flop:

chaeri pls

Didymus

"Mariah Carey's lost her mind, I don't know exactly what's going on here"

:rip:

This **** never happens anymore.

Noah
Just now, littlepotter said:

OMFG NO :air:

Will any mariah stan be a good sis and explain to me why she hates her pls :flop: also what's the deal with this Glitter I keep hearing about :flop:

After Mariah and Tommy (Sony Boss) divorced, Tommy looked for a new Pop/RnB Sensation and found Jlo. On Jlo's Debut Album, Tommy stole Ideas from Mariah and basically made JLo's Album out of them. Mariah originally sampled 'Fire Cracker' on Loverboy, but after Tommy gave the Producer of Loverboy a ton of money, they gave the Sample to Jlo instead and because Mariah didn't want to be a copycat she resung and wrote parts of the Tracks days before the planned single release. The Producer of the Song 'If We' by Mariah from the Glitter Album, also got a ton of money from Tommy to make a Remix for JLo's Song 'I'm Real' that sounds identical to 'If We'. Mariah was full of stress, sent into rehab and felt overworked because of mental stress. Tommy payed critics to give the 'Glitter' Album bad reviews and payed Radios to not play any of the Songs from 'Glitter' and 'Charmbracelet'. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

"Mariah Carey's lost her mind, I don't know exactly what's going on here"

:rip:

This **** never happens anymore.

I think this was actually planned, it was just the host of the show not knowing. Because, wouldn't it be kind of obvious for Mariah Carey to come into TRL with an ice cream truck?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Red

And J-Lo was like "why are you so obsessed with me?"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

After Mariah and Tommy (Sony Boss) divorced, Tommy looked for a new Pop/RnB Sensation and found Jlo. On Jlo's Debut Album, Tommy stole Ideas from Mariah and basically made JLo's Album out of them. Mariah originally sampled 'Fire Cracker' on Loverboy, but after Tommy gave the Producer of Loverboy a ton of money, they gave the Sample to Jlo instead and because Mariah didn't want to be a copycat she resung and wrote parts of the Tracks days before the planned single release. The Producer of the Song 'If We' by Mariah from the Glitter Album, also got a ton of money from Tommy to make a Remix for JLo's Song 'I'm Real' that sounds identical to 'If We'. Mariah was full of stress, sent into rehab and felt overworked because of mental stress. Tommy payed critics to give the 'Glitter' Album bad reviews and payed Radios to not play any of the Songs from 'Glitter' and 'Charmbracelet'. 

Oh my god how can someone be so petty and unprofessional :udidnt: Poor Mariah. Now I get it :toofunny: ty hunty

chaeri pls

Red
28 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

lol it is like the day my Portuguese teacher broke into my Math class to give candy away, the teachers disliked each other 

rihanna-laughing-at-iheartradio-music-aw

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Himeros26
12 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Damn :( 

Serendipity
2 hours ago, Red said:

And J-Lo was like "why are you so obsessed with me?"

Actually they never even met default_moo1.gif

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived