Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Tokio Hotel's Bill Kaulitz starts solo career

NicoWe1993

Featured Posts

NicoWe1993

Bill Kaulitz, lead singer of the band Tokio Hotel, has entered into solo territory with a new multi-media experience entitled "I’m Not OK" as well as a new solo name, "BILLY".  The project chronicles Bill’s experiences with love and heartbreak, despair and hope.  “Love Don’t Break Me” is the first song, released ton 29 April along with the accompanying fine art book and short film. A five song EP will be released on May 20.

Just to avoid Rumors: Tokio Hotel is not splitting up. They just take a break till the end of 2016 because drummer Gustav will become a daddy.

Watch the "Love don't break me"-Video here:

What do you think about that? I really love the song and the lyrics :)

XXEENN

kind of looks like that 1D guy with piercings :D
the production sounds like born to die 
not bad :tongue:

OmgSum1Actually

I don't see him happening

Shameless selfpromo

Enhsa

Omg he did it.
I've always wanted him to start a solo career, Beautiful song but the video is kinda boring

NicoWe1993
29 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

I don't see him happening

He just said that this is kind of a heart thing for him and that commercial success doesn't matter for him. That's also the reason why there's no promotion or anything for his EP yet. He just wanted to try new things out and wanted to create something out of his past heartbreak.

I don't think that there will be a big success for this but i would be glad if it happens because I really love stuff like that and I think he deserves this. :)

Fusel

every time i see them/him now i just see an artistic identity crisis, probably bc after their hiatus they never found a way to evolve from what they used to do, didn't manage to innovate themselves and started doing what others were doing (not that i ever liked their music tho)

Sakrai

He has this look like he's into really kinky and f*cked up stuff in his private time. I like it :sis:
Song is lazy but he's kinda good looking so he has that going on for him.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Staryu

Good for him. I loved Tokio Hotel as a teen.

"ZAYN" teas though :green: 

Archived