Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who is a bigger superstar ? Gaga or Katy?

JerellM

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

Another one of these threads... Greeeeeaaaaaaaatttt...

Can't wait to read all of the negativity

www.instagram.com/theduella666

OBEY

Before PRISM it was Gaga

But as of right now, it's Katy

Pablo

Katy, the general public likes her more because it's "weird" to like Gaga because she's not generic 

Don't visit my profile

Sizzily

Gaga. Katy hasn't done much in the way of publicity in 2015-16 yet.

One Banned Boi

ryanripley

who is katy? i don't know a katy

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AlexanderLevi2

Honestly, Gaga. Katy doesn't really do a whole lot inbetween eras (or stuff that is recognized by the GP). She gets really big with her eras and then drops off the planet until the next one.

Currently listening to Joanne

JustinTrudeau

Well, now that I think about it, both has been really quiet lately, so I think the GP has forgotten them  :toofunny:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

TEANUS

Gaga has more impact, Katy more sales and overall popularity.

However, Katy has yet and any never reach the status of Gaga in 2009-2012. Despite Katy's #5's during this time period, Gaga remained supreme over everyone else except Adele in 2011-2012. No one else reached the overall CRAZY popularity Gaga had during this period. You could not turn on the radio and not hear Bad Romance, Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro, or The Edge of Glory in those four years. Sure, 2012 began the turning of the GP, but her tour was surpassing all her peers, the hype for ARTPOP was unlike any other album, and FAME's success was unprecented. 

Gaga may have fallen off the radar a bit, but that's just it. It's not that she has "gone bad" or "no one likes her any more", it's just that she hasn't done much in terms of pop music in the past 3 years. ARTPOP after Early December was a nonexistent pop era. Give her a chance to go back into full promo mode and THEN we'll see who is bigger, however, as previously stated, Katy has never and may not reach Gaga's previous power and success

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Didymus

No idea actually :air: Katy is so hit or miss in terms of quality but she has been getting more commercial success steadily as well as more critical praise. Gaga on the other hand relies on the memory of her first two era's for her superstardom, but those were obviously 100x better in quality, scope, and impact than Katy even at her peak which was indeed 2013/4.

So I dunno. Their next era's might tell :chica:

Justin Drew Bieber

Katy doesn't break promises and actually delivers, so Katy 

SlayGagaloo

Katy Ofcourse 

The real question should be: Gaga or Selena Gomez (goddess of Instagram) 

tumblr_inline_o1os479CQe1rdf9q7_500.gif

Over.

Archived