💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So I just read this interesting article from 2012

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

Tbh I don't think she or anyone else expected ARTPOP to flop, but it did. I don't think she plans that far ahead - no one does

We have no legal choice but to stan

VANTABLACK

"The Decay Of The Artist”. This is EXACTLY what she wants the media to think. That she is decaying. That she is slowly losing it, and that FAME has finally caught up with her, and everyone want to see her have it all, and then lose it all"

this is what ARTPOP should have been.:diane: This would have been iconic. and I have a feeling this was her original plan. It would have been iconic. but then she broke her hip, and everything just changed.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Angel Down
Just now, Rolodex of Hate said:

Tbh I don't think she or anyone else expected ARTPOP to flop, but it did. I don't think she plans that far ahead - no one does

I would have thought the same but this makes me change my mind
screen-capture-47.png

This made zero sense in 2009 when her career had just started.
"Lady Gaga hits rock bottom" 
Wuuuut? You career just started gurl

Angel Down
2 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

"The Decay Of The Artist”. This is EXACTLY what she wants the media to think. That she is decaying. That she is slowly losing it, and that FAME has finally caught up with her, and everyone want to see her have it all, and then lose it all"

this is what ARTPOP should have been.:diane: This would have been iconic. and I have a feeling this was her original plan. It would have been iconic. but then she broke her hip, and everything just changed.

Didn't ARTPOP represent her decay in the best way though?
Not just conceptually, but realistically through actual events and most importantly through her actual life.

Rolodex of Hate
1 minute ago, Black Salvatore said:

I would have thought the same but this makes me change my mind
screen-capture-47.png

This made zero sense in 2009 when her career had just started.
"Lady Gaga hits rock bottom" 
Wuuuut? You career just started gurl

Yes, but she didn't plan her future, she just knew that inevitably, all artists put out an album and it gets slated by the press. It's something that is common to virtually all singers

We have no legal choice but to stan

VANTABLACK
Just now, Black Salvatore said:

Didn't ARTPOP represent her decay in the best way though?
Not just conceptually, but realistically through actual event and through her actual life.

yasss, I was just about edit and add this:air: after reading ur post aout the paparazzi prophesy ,

cheek to cheek is evident that she survived and with the oscars and Super Bowl as receipts

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Angel Down
Just now, Rolodex of Hate said:

Yes, but she didn't plan her future, she just knew that inevitably, all artists put out an album and it gets slated by the press. It's something that is common to virtually all singers

But those particular phrases, 

101551.jpg

tumblr_mb76j8bvcI1qajh3eo2_1280.jpg

And what about "Lady no more Gaga"?
Isn't that a clear reference to C2C?
That was completely arbitrary in 2009. 

seashellartfunk

I exactly remember reading this post back in 2012 going all crazy about the "decay" theme. But I also remember her saying ARTPOP is nothing about that when chatting on LM.com. So... I suppose she wasn't actually planning this to happen but it did anyways.

littlepotter

Wait, you guys actually bashed hee for CLLG? What flops. If it came out now I'd freak out more than if she released 10 lead singles.

Also, it's amazing how just a few years ago she was held to such high heights, everyone believed she was such a genius and was going to pull some state of the art album, and then ARTPOP came and now no one knows if she'll ever have another hit again. Maybe it was the overhype that did all this.

chaeri pls

Weasel

She broke down and flopped (underperformed, whatever you want to call it). She literally said that she couldn't keep the train going. It has nothing to do with some planned decay, that's just a (bad) excuse made up by fans who can't handle Gaga not selling as much as they wanted her to. 

Archived