• Last Reply
JackTheTripper
51 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

fashion credits tomorrow <3

let me guess, more basic ysl and LB merchandise

LaMaisonGaga
10 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

let me guess, more basic ysl and LB merchandise

Calling everything casual and comfortableĀ "basic"? How tragic and sad. What are you wearing everyday then, you "basic" being?

lamaisongaga.com

JackTheTripper
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Calling everything casual "basic"? How tragic and sad.

when i said basic, i meant as generic productsĀ (there isnt much deisgn there).Ā i do appreciate your effort on your Ā tumblr, but there is so much you can write about black jeans or brown boots...Even you have to admit i would be more trilling to see something new, unknown and progresive , not just to watch but to search and write posts about it

LaMaisonGaga
11 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

when i said basic, i meant as generic productsĀ (there isnt much deisgn there).Ā i do appreciate your effort on your Ā tumblr, but there is so much you can write about black jeans or brown boots...Even you have to admit i would be more trilling to see something new, unknown and progresive , not just to watch but to search and write posts about it

Why? I enjoy writing about whatever Gaga wears, let it even be a thong. It's her choice of clothes. I don't bring my own opinion into my posts since I just report about them. Of course I love her crazy fashion myself, but we had that at the MET Gala.

lamaisongaga.com

mariomania1234
4 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

What is that song at the end?

Ā 

Ā 

EnigmaMonstr

Is she really debuting an LG5 song tonight for this campaign?

Peroxide
8 minutes ago, EnigmaMonstr said:

Is she really debuting an LG5 song tonight for this campaign?

Yes, tell your friends and family to buy it on iTunes tomorrow.Ā :neyde:

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

ChosKIRWUAA9UMG.jpg

@ChicaSkas How bad do you want the Giant Gaga sign :giveup: I would fight the devil himself, she looks flawless

The memorabilia collector in me cries a little.... the hope is that instead of dumpstering, some staffer there took it home for themselves. Talk about wall art. Elton on one wall, Gaga on the other.... total art gallery!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

mister max
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

The memorabilia collector in me cries a little.... the hope is that instead of dumpstering, some staffer there took it home for themselves. Talk about wall art. Elton on one wall, Gaga on the other.... total art gallery!!!

Imagine if you have them both :giveup: yiu could stick themntogheter :giveup::nick:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived