💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga at the Met Gala 2016?

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

Pierre
1 hour ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

I know and good for her and wang. But I did not like the Japanese kimono look. I was hoping for something more innovative and ARTPOPish :sis:maybe an all white outfit with ancient Chinese drawings /drawings embroidered on and see through glass platforms .The heels were not high enough for me.although I liked her sparkly Spanish crown. The cage with the feathers looked cheap,  she tried looking Asian , which in my option she did better at the CDFA in 2011.

lady-gaga-the-2011-cfda-fashion-awards-0

:diane:

compared to other artists that evening (rihanna) gaga fell flat for me.

Only Rihanna tbh.

MET Gala is getting so boring, this year theme is amazing. I mean, you have designers like Iris Van Herpen, Gareth Pugh and Yohji Yamamoto :giveup: Even Raf's Dior was a little experimental with fabrics and 3D, Chanel and McQueen. 

So I expect a lot of Zac Posen and Marchesa gowns. :neyde: And like 4 Versace custom with cut outs. :rip: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
22 hours ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Last year was the first time that she attended to that event, and even though it's charity event, is she supposed to visit every charity event that its being held?

Give me a source that says she hates fashion events? This woman loves fashion to death, I thought?

Bradley
21 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

thats-a-wonderful-attitude-sarcasm.gif?w

Bradley Cooper will be Gaga's date to the Met Ball. 

:giveup:

The male and female beauty will serve me hardcore slayage

Bradley and Gaga are so hot when put together :giveup:

Bradley
21 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

I better see candids today of "Lady Gaga heading to LAX Airport" and then later tonight "Lady Gaga arriving JFK Airport" and then tomorrow "Lady Gaga leaving her apartment" and then Monday "Lady Gaga arriving the 2016 MET Gala".

Is the event annually held in NYC?

Chinosky
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

Is the event annually held in NYC?

Yep.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Takemyhand

It's a great opportunity to bring lady GAGA back with some technlogic intel slayage  :giveup:

Archived