Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Little Mix vs Fifth Harmony!

SamJ

Featured Posts

The battle of the two biggest girl bands on the planet, Little Mix the biggest girl group in the UK and Fifth Harmony the biggest girl group in the USA. Who is your fav I prefer little mix they seem to have more friendly personalities and seem more normal and nice and also they have had a lot more big hits especially in the UK. My favourite song is love me like you I love it!

Chinosky

Little Mix because, well basically what the OT just said, they're quite more talented in writing songs. Secret Love Song (Featuring Jason Derulo) is my favorite (I haven't listen to a lot though).

I enjoy Fifth Harmony too so :applause: for both.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

luckythisway

i like both of them. I'd prob say little mix even tho my booty BOUNCE to work from home

CHROMATICA

SlaeUrAnus

Fifth Harmony. 

They sing much better. The only problem I have with them is that they do not have much input in their songs.

In my messy era.

Noah

Little Mix co-writes most of their Material, have a ton of creative control and all have an amazing Range. 

Fifth Harmony is made for the masses obviously, although I think that 5H has much more interesting Singers with totally different vocal tones and textures. 

I can't decide which one I like more though.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noir

I like both for different reasons, all include great singers and have catchy bops but I do think that there is more to Little Mix's potential although I'd rather see Fifth Harmony live

Versace

It's Hard

5H is way more appealing

while Little Mix can be bland at times the quality of their music triumphs over that of 5H

Archived