Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who is a bigger Superstar? Gaga or Beyonce?

monstereo

Who is the bigger Superstar?  

340 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger Superstar?

• Lady Gaga
    • Beyonce

Featured Posts

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Bey. She managed to endlessly captivate her audiences for nearly two decades, tour success is growing, critical acclaim is growing, still an unparallelled ****ing monster on stage,... I mean, just imagine Bey and Gaga walking next to each other on the street. Who would you be most starstruck by? That's right.

If you had asked me in 2008-09 tho :(

Edit: Apparently some people are convinced they'd be more starstruck by Gaga (sadly we can't put that theory to the test), so I take back my admittedly poor phrasing. It's just my imagination, I'd be far more shocked and in awe of the fact that I was in the presence of Bey than Gaga.

venusfly

Would've been Gaga if she didn't drop under the radar for over 3 years, but I have to say Beyonce. 

i medici
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Bey. She managed to endlessly captivate her audiences for nearly two decades, tour success is growing, critical acclaim is growing, still an unparallelled ****ing monster on stage,... I mean, just imagine Bey and Gaga walking next to each other on the street. Who would you be most starstruck by? That's right.

If you had asked me in 2008-09 tho :(

This exactly+a beyonce can actually dance really good and gaga not

Dont quote me its a fact. 

HolyDelRey

They're both different type of artists, but when it comes to professionality in terms of (music videos,tours,coreography, visuals, photoshoots, interviews & etc) i have to chose Beyonce even though i don't stan her. But when it comes to the fans, the releationships w/them & etc i chose Gaga. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

venusfly
Just now, i medici said:

This exactly+a beyonce can actually dance really good and gaga not

what :neyde:

Serendipity
1 minute ago, LG said:

what :neyde:

I think he meant Bey can do it better than Gaga :air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Eighteen

beyonce is bigger. but gaga has a better voice for sure. beyonce's voice isn't that great tbh. 

iCpro

Gaga. At the moment it's bey but Gaga's peak of superstardom was unmatched by anyone in the last 2 decades, so overall I'd give it to Gaga

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, cpro said:

Gaga. At the moment it's bey but Gaga's peak of superstardom was unmatched by anyone in the last 2 decades, so overall I'd give it to Gaga

Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again 

If we're talking about just levels of fame, Queen B, especially since Gaga has been under the radar for a couple of years now. 

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Don't even gurl :chica:

(ugh, blocked, watch on YouTube, go to 3:16)

vs.

:unicorn:

You literally chose her worst example of choreography ever :lolga: I'm not saying she's better than Beyonce because we all know her energetic stage presence is unmatched but Gaga isn't awful by any means 

Archived