💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

POLL: Eurovision Song Contest 2016: Semi Final 1

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar

Okay ladies, 10 days have left until the first semi final of this year's Eurovision Song Contest. 

So because of that, I've decide to make this little poll. All you have to do is to comment your 10 favoruites from the first semi final and you should give them from 1 to 8, 10 and 12 points.

Here's the recap of the all songs from the first semi final:

Also, here's the YouTube playlist with he songs from the first Semi Final:

You can vote until May the second, 12:00 am (CET). 

I'll add up the results and I'll post them then.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Katharine Hepburn

12 - Russia

10 - Austria

8 - Azerbaijan

7 -Iceland

6 - Croatia

5 - Armenia

4 - Czech Republic

3 - Hungary

2 - Malta

1 - Estonia

xoxo Joanne

KURUSHITOVSKA

I wish Russia was rejected, that man looks more gay than me and they can't even respect us. And the song is not that good, so "we are a rich country, we can pay a huge production". How can they be #1 on the odds :madge:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

PatrickMonster

Im probably the only one that don't want to listen to the songs before the actual show. I mean it's more fun for me this way. Our songs Freddie's Pioneer is obviuosly the only one I know. I hope we can get a great result and go to the final.

freddie-pioneer.jpg

Varo Yan

Armenia with Iveta Mukuchyan - "LoveWave" is great! Amazing unique  song, powerful voice,  incredible live performance, and very beautiful girl!!!!:wub:

Lassex

So many melancholic songs this year! I actually like many of them, even though it's the first time I'm listening to them :laughga: The song from my land (Finland) is pretty happy and gives me good vibes :wub:

12 - Czech Republic (everyone loves an underdog and it's a pretty good song)
10 - Iceland
8 - Malta
7 - Russia
6 - Croatia
5 - Armenia 
4 - Netherlands
3 - Estonia
2 - Bosnia and Herzegovina
1 - Austria

13 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I wish Russia was rejected, that man looks more gay than me and they can't even respect us. And the song is not that good, so "we are a rich country, we can pay a huge production". How can they be #1 on the odds :madge:

Problem with kicking out Russia on those grounds is that it would open the floodgate to kicking out the majority of nations for one reason or another, but it would help Ireland win again I guess :green: 

KURUSHITOVSKA
12 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

Im probably the only one that don't want to listen to the songs before the actual show. I mean it's more fun for me this way. Our songs Freddie's Pioneer is obviuosly the only one I know. I hope we can get a great result and go to the final.

freddie-pioneer.jpg

This one is one of the best! Along with Spain, Latvia and Cyprus imo

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, hmm said:

Problem with kicking out Russia on those grounds is that it would open the floodgate to kicking out the majority of nations for one reason or another, but it would help Ireland win again I guess :green: 

We need to boycott Russia ffs, this is Europe, we talk about freedom here and there, they can't do what they do to the gay community, and Eurovision's audience is like 90% gay, so if they win and people actually go there to watch the show, are they going to punch everyone or what? ........

Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

We need to boycott Russia ffs, this is Europe, we talk about freedom here and there, they can't do what they do to the gay community, and Eurovision's audience is like 90% gay, so if they win and people actually go there to watch the show, are they going to punch everyone or what? ........

My point was that we can't act like the entirety of Europe is composed of countries like Sweden and Norway :emma: Homophobia is rife across a lot of the continent, not just in Russia and that's before accounting for other societal and discriminatory problems.  

KURUSHITOVSKA
13 minutes ago, hmm said:

My point was that we can't act like the entirety of Europe is composed of countries like Sweden and Norway :emma: Homophobia is rife across a lot of the continent, not just in Russia and that's before accounting for other societal and discriminatory problems.  

I know! But I don't want them to get that recognition. I'd rather another country to win :)

8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I know! But I don't want them to get that recognition. I'd rather another country to win :)

Well, I'd definitely much rather France wins (even though I'm not really a fan of the song) but that'll probs not happen :noparty: 

Archived