đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you still use You and I?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

Next to the acoustic version of Dance In The Dark, You and I is the only Gaga song I listen to regularly these days. That guy saying that LG5 will have similar songs to You and I makes me excited.

With so many years having passed since we got the song (even before BTW came out), how do you feel about it? Do you still love it? Or did you grow tired of it already?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly listen to Gaga anymore. But if I listen, most of the stuff is from The Fame Monster and Applause.

Justin Drew Bieber

Yes, I usually wrap my blanket around my legs and pretend I'm a mermaid whilst I listen to the song

AddMeOnMYSPACE

You and I became one of my fav tracks :woohoo: 

So yes, I still use! 

Pierre

Since Oscars I haven't listened to Gaga :flop::rip: 

I like you and I tho. Most underrated vĂ­deo ever.

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Creyk
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Acoustic version of DITD? BISH WHERE:O!!!!

It always bothered me that DITD is obviously a very good song, but we never got a proper live version of it, since it was the opening number of the tour and people went crazy when she performed it and there isn't a recording without immense amounts of crowd screaming in it. However, she sang an acapella version of the chorus at one of the artrave dates. I took those vocals and mixed them with the professional recording from the Madison Square Garden DVD audio, and was able to make a version where you can actually hear her and it sounds nice, at least I like it a lot :flop:

I like the live version of DITD because there is so much emotion in her voice, it sounds beautiful to me.

AphroditeLaydee

Not at this moment. Sadly, I overplayed Born This Way again last month. I got particularly addicted to MTN, Y&I and Judas. Now I'm a little sick of BTW, but it's always like this. I'll love it again after a few weeks. Still, You and I will forever be one of my favorite Gaga songs. I remember going online and watching the video on it's premiere instead of studying for an exam I had the next day, aah, good times.

Creyk
Just now, AphroditeLaydee said:

Not at this moment. Sadly, I overplayed Born This Way again last month. I got particularly addicted to MTN, Y&I and Judas. Now I'm a little sick of BTW, but it's always like this. I'll love it again after a few weeks. Still, You and I will forever be one of my favorite Gaga songs. I remember going online and watching the video on it's premiere instead of studying for an exam I had the next day, aah, good times.

Good decision! You and I is the best vid of the BTW era. I mean, this look>>>>

You-and-I-lady-gaga-24638866-1920-1080.j

and this >>>>

You-and-I-lady-gaga-24641379-1920-1080.j

so flawless

Creyk
5 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Since Oscars I haven't listened to Gaga :flop::rip: 

:rip:

the sad thing is, I cant blame you

Although TIHTY is still kind of new-ish, maybe at least that one :rip:

AphroditeLaydee
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Good decision! You and I is the best vid of the BTW era. I mean, this look>>>>

You-and-I-lady-gaga-24638866-1920-1080.j

and this >>>>

You-and-I-lady-gaga-24641379-1920-1080.j

so flawless

Yes, I lived for these. I mean she looked so beautiful. And then the cornfield looked so romantic and magical in the video. I felt in love seeing this. And mess at me at that time, I didn't know that Jo Calderone was Gaga at first. I thought he was just a hot guy on a Gaga video. I actually had a little crush on him, lol.

Duella Dvil

I like to avoid Gaga for long periods of time while none of her music has gotten boring to me, it's kind of like edging (yes, I'm comparing Gaga to masturbation, deal.) I stop listening while her music is still very exciting to me and just listen to every thing else or live versions, but none of the studio versions, then one day I'll sit down and listen to all of born this way and it brings me RIGHT BACK to May 23rd of 2011 and Hair still makes me cry, Bad kids makes me wanna get up and act like I have a spine, Judas makes me wanna slash tires, Heavy Metal Lover makes me want to download Grindr and have a massive orgy where I'm dangling from a sex swing covered in leather, Marry The Night makes me wanna ride my bike to a bar chug a boiler maker and edge of glory makes me fall back in love again with the man in my life, lets not even talk about the fame monster...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

RebeldeFaith

I only use me, myself and I. I'm an independent man who doesn't need a "you" in his life. :grr:

Bye. :neyde:

Spoiler

Seriously, You And I is one of my favorite Gaga songs. Is one of the reasons why I became a fan.

Something something idk

Fiona Apple

I don't know why but I really dislike it when people use the word "use" for songs :laughga:

Archived