Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is Avril Lavigne Dead?

dannydevito

Featured Posts

dannydevito

Well I remembered this rumor that says that Avril died before the release of her 2nd album and was replaced by another girl :air:. She apparently killed herself because her parents were divorcing and the label did quick actions and the 2nd album is apparently the first one with the new Avril :air::air::air:.

This video shows how her vocal range morphed into a more high-pitched one, something that is apparently impossible:

However, read the article guys :gaycat:

http://blackbag.gawker.com/did-avril-lavigne-die-in-2003-an-internet-conspiracy-1734185142

Discuss :sis:

JustinTrudeau

I was ready to attack then I read the article. 

All I can say that it's a mystery, not even a Canadian like me knows for sure :gaycat:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Kanye West

What if Gaga has been replaced too?

tbh it makes sense and it's a good excuse for ARTPOP.

KANYEWEST.COM

fede ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

What if Gaga has been replaced too?

tbh it makes sense and it's a good excuse for ARTPOP.

you and your ARTPOP hate 

UDTuQgQ.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

PopThatArt
29 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

0KQDPMn.gif

Where did you come from? You're a fan of Finnish rock metal group HIM? I love them! Ville is so sexy and artistic and creative. What's your favorite album and songs by them? I love The Funeral of Hearts, Close to the Flame, Drunk on Shadows, Gone With the Sin is a pure masterpiece, the music, the video, it's amazing, Heartache Every Moment, The Night Side of Eden, Heaven Tonight I could go on and on, their cover of Wicked Game is great. My fave albums are Razorblade Romance, Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights, Love Metal & Venus Doom. 

tumblr_nxgkw5sstP1rmf9hio1_540.gif

tumblr_nbg6bcm6qO1slw0duo1_500.gif

Go see A Star is Born

braybray23

This was fun. Lol.  After the laugh I went on an avril search on YouTube.  She has some great songs!!  Her Lyme disease situation was sad. Glad she's fine now.  Keep holding on avril or avril2.

not an okra

Archived