💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Now Enough. I will have a meltdown

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

I just... Don't get what's she doing anymore?

Did she sabotage her own career?

- Beingrelevant: It's not 2010/11 for her anymore, but does she realize it?

Between albums, Rihanna collabed with Eminem, shakira, Paul. Bbhmm,etc...

Why isn't she releasing any new music (not LG5) but ANYTHING.

Does she think she's better than all current artists, that she only collaborates with Elton, Tony, Nile (all great names) but they don't make todays popular radio friendly tunes?! 

At the end of the day, she needs something fresh to remind the people (who buy music)  that she's still alive. I don't know what she has in her mind.

Why?  When you had a chance to be the ultimate superstar. 

Did kety, Rih, Beyonce , taylor flop?!! Why did she? 

Gaga needs a great team she can't do it on her own (look what happened with ARTPOP) she eventually gave up on the whole Era, who does that!!

Did she surround  herself with people that would only say Yes to her?

NOT any artist can sing the NA / SOM like she did, but without her own music it's nothing, she's already fading. 

If she lost her interest in this industry, she should say so. Will she be sad if her lead peaked at #4 or music not the bling. Everything she built, her Fandom isn't the same anymore. 

I know this is a mess. I love that she's happier now in her life. But career wise?! What do you think?  Everyone is releasing new music, JT, Eminem, Xtina, brit... Remember when we used to say bey isn't a threat!!

I mean does she really have something special, or just music? 

Or is the album ready but she doesn't feel confident to release it yet?! 

Over.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sia Daily

darlin i wont read your post

becauce u is angry

and u need to by sia's this is acting on itunes right now to calm..

Didymus

She definitely took too much time imo but that was understandable after the rat race that was her career from 2008-2013. She overexposed herself actually imo, so maybe a break is what's good for her.

And let's face it, a break isn't even what it was :rip: She released an album, went on tour, did tons of performances, including many on tv,... I think it's good that she's taking the time to perfect her next move while still reminding everyone she still exists in an original form that no other pop star could offer rn.

But yeah. Do I think the jazz era was a throwaway that ate up too much time? Certainly.

The Child

raw

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Peroxide
6 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I just... Don't get what's she doing anymore?

qJNYqH9.png

Relax, she's just planning her wedding

Batwings

Girl, sit down and fan your cooter. Having a meltdown won't fix anything. :gaycat:

13 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Does she think she's better than all current artists, that she only collaborates with Elton, Tony, Nile (all great names) but they don't make todays popular radio friendly tunes?!

...any ideas what this is about though guys? Does she not like sharing the limelight with her contemporaries?

KURUSHITOVSKA
15 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

she only collaborates with Elton, Tony, Nile (all great names) but they don't make todays popular radio friendly tunes?!

Do you want something like the new Calvin & RiRi songs that will be a hit but it's still sounding THE SAME as his previous works, or you prefer a single that does not too well on the charts but it's really good, written by her, produced by legends, etc...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

PaperIz

Technically rihanna didn't release anything between eras, she started the anti era and when it started to stall she gave up and started over so not a good comparison. We don't want Gaga to do that. Plus we had AHS, I Want Your Love and TIHTY. Just relax. She knows what she's doing.

AustrianTilapia

I honestly think you're stanning for the wrong person. If you want someone who'll put their career before their private life, you'll have to look to someone else. She's an artist, not a corporate machine that will pump out radio friendly trash to stay relevant.

Gaga is probably planning her wedding and is in the middle of preparing the new era. This **** takes time, you know?

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Evan Peters

Like you having a meltdown is going to make her release things faster :toofunny: 

emma roberts is an abuser

flopheart

Gaga was very exposed in february (golden globes, national anthem at the super bowl, david bowie tribute, oscar performance). She's staying low profile, people still remember her, c'mon even if it's not music material she was a main character in a very popular show till january, she'll come back with a smash hit.

Archived