💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga was supposed to release before everyone

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I find it interesting that Gaga was one of the first people to confirm that she was releasing music this year (via Bobby), and now that we are in 2016 everyone else is releasing but her. Artists that we didn't know were going to release music are now releasing singles and albums, and we still have no clue about anything LG5 related. Anyways, Gaga is probably still not finished with LG5, so we'll just have to keep waiting.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Wait, are you claiming that because Gaga said she was releasing something everyone ran to the drawing board and slapped something together? :poot:

Lbr, Gaga just said she was releasing in 2016 because her fans had been literally dying over it since late 2014.

Phoenix

She said she is releasing in 2016, other artists are doing this surprise release **** or whatever. 

💎

kvnrp

Maybe she doesn't want to go under in the flood of music news, or she is just waiting to look what everyone else is doing to shift her strategy or something. 

I have no idea what to expect from Gaga and I love it tbh

Roomingfree77
Just now, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

I find it interesting that Gaga was one of the first people to confirm that she was releasing music this year (via Bobby), and now that we are in 2016 everyone else is releasing but her. Artists that we didn't know were going to release music are now releasing singles and albums, and we still have no clue about anything LG5 related. Anyways, Gaga is probably still not finished with LG5, so we'll just have to keep waiting.

A watched pot never comes to boil..:tea:

Quark
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Wait, are you claiming that because Gaga said she was releasing something everyone ran to the drawing board and slapped something together? :poot:

Lbr, Gaga just said she was releasing in 2016 because her fans had been literally dying over it since late 2014.

Bobby her manager, also confirmed music for this year.

Edonis

I thought it was pretty routine for Gaga to announce working on an album 37 years before any music actually comes out :neyde:

Part of me thinks she has a lot of the album finished but she's still working on new music and waiting to release once all the other major acts have calmed down (like the self titled Beyoncé album, but not a surprise release) 

:poot:

Quark
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Maybe she doesn't want to go under in the flood of music news, or she is just waiting to look what everyone else is doing to shift her strategy or something. 

I have no idea what to expect from Gaga and I love it tbh

She has never been one to follow trends, so I doubt she is waiting to see what everyone else is doing. That would also mean that she would need to scrap the songs she already made in order to be trendy.

Pacify Him

No. Every artist releasing their music this year is only trying to sweeten up the music industry. They're saving Gaga for last :rockstar:

I’m getting on your nerves

Didymus
Just now, Enigma said:

Bobby her manager, also confirmed music for this year.

Yeah, but he also said months ago that no release plan was ready and that they'd see when the time was right after Gaga was satisfied with her stuff.

Are you claiming there's a connection between Gaga announcing a release and the others' though or not, 'cause I don't even get what you're trying to say here.

And Rih was supposed to release in 2015. Katy was supposed to release this year, but is postponing it probably

At least we know it will be actually released this year and she is already finishing it

The Child
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Omg you're back! :excited2:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Quark
Just now, Didymus said:

Yeah, but he also said months ago that no release plan was ready and that they'd see when the time was right after Gaga was satisfied with her stuff.

Are you claiming there's a connection between Gaga announcing a release and the others' though or not, 'cause I don't even get what you're trying to say here.

No, I am just saying that new music from Gaga was expected in the time span of this whole year since both and Gaga and Bobby confirmed this.

Didymus
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Omg you're back! :excited2:

You already quoted me in another thread tho :chica:

Or didn't you realize that was me :poot::hug:

Archived