💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Royal family of Pop music

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

malazam
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I think RedOne was the one who actually talked about them collaborating...let me look it up 'cause it's been years :emma:

I read somethingn that says he worked with RedOne and Akon introduced Gaga to him, since Gaga was the opening act its obvs they met...

OMG, why did you comment that? :toofunny: Gaga and RedOne better be saving it...

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
Just now, malazam said:

I read somethingn that says he worked with RedOne and Akon introduced Gaga to him, since Gaga was the opening act its obvs they met...

OMG, why did you comment that? :toofunny: Gaga and RedOne better be saving it...

Mm hmm :happy:

So on Michael's wiki page "list of unreleased songs" Pictures is there and it says it was recorded and meant to open This Is It. On an MJ forum, someone posted this:

Spoiler

"Pictures (Feat. Lady Gaga)"
Michael Jackson 
Was recorded in 2009
Meant to be the song Gaga performed to open This Is It.
Verses and Chorus were written by Michael Jackson, bridge by Gaga.
Produced by RedOne and Akon after Akon introduced Jackson to Gaga in early 2009.

Spoiler

Right before some pressed Moonwalkers started taking the piss out of Gaga :grr:

So :emma: Idk, it's hard to search for "Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga Pictures" without getting literal pictures :emma:

🖤

malazam
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Mm hmm :happy:

So on Michael's wiki page "list of unreleased songs" Pictures is there and it says it was recorded and meant to open This Is It. On an MJ forum, someone posted this:

Hide contents

"Pictures (Feat. Lady Gaga)"
Michael Jackson 
Was recorded in 2009
Meant to be the song Gaga performed to open This Is It.
Verses and Chorus were written by Michael Jackson, bridge by Gaga.
Produced by RedOne and Akon after Akon introduced Jackson to Gaga in early 2009.

Hide contents

Right before some pressed Moonwalkers started taking the piss out of Gaga :grr:

So :emma: Idk, it's hard to search for "Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga Pictures" without getting literal pictures :emma:

oh, the slayage....Imagine an album between Michael and Gaga :giveup::giveup::giveup: He wasn't here to hear 'Born This Way' (song & album) :toofunny:

Gaga reminds me so much of him and when she sings, her voice, especially when she sang 'I Wish' at the Steve Wonder tribute, the chorus, her voice sounds EXACTLY like him :air: 

a track between both :rockstar:

I want to cry :wtf:

another shot before we kiss the other side

PartySick
3 minutes ago, malazam said:

oh, the slayage....Imagine an album between Michael and Gaga :giveup::giveup::giveup: He wasn't here to hear 'Born This Way' (song & album) :toofunny:

Gaga reminds me so much of him and when she sings, her voice, especially when she sang 'I Wish' at the Steve Wonder tribute, the chorus, her voice sounds EXACTLY like him :air: 

a track between both :rockstar:

I want to cry :wtf:

I know :giveup: I don't think Gaga would ever agree to it, but if they dug up an old MJ demo and offered her a part on it, kind of like they did with Justin on Love Never Felt So Good, that would slay :gaycat:

I see so much of him in her :flutter: I guess we'll have to settle for this and think about what could've been :giveup:

It was supposed to embed as a playlist :green: link

🖤

Archived