Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga still a gay niche artist?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

People had/have the common opinion that most of the men who listen to Gaga are gays, the same can be associated with Madonna, yet female artists like Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry have tons of straight male fans.

Do you think, after 2015 and early 2016, Gaga is still commonly associated as the pop star for the gays? Have your straight friends shown more interest in her now?

Spoiler

Is LG5 likely to capture the hearts of straight homophobic men by the inundation of pure, raw talent? :green:

Discuss. :gaycat:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ciccone Madonna

They believe that because of Born this Way and of Vogue. But, yeah if you go to a gaga or madonna concert it is like mass gathering of the gheyz:stalkga:As Madonna i  am okay with that since i get my coins:hor:

Bradley
1 minute ago, ghs said:

Do you even know what niche is? and how is it apply? because for sure she never has been one.

Sorry for the confusing title, she might not have been targeting gays particularly but her music and fashion and the way she behaved were strongly appealing to homosexuals. That's what I meant.

Dominic

She's definitely still got that 'gay icon' label.  I don't think she'll ever appeal to the average straight man like Rih and Katy.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

PunkTheFunk
Just now, ghs said:

Do you even know what niche is? and how is it apply? because for sure she never has been one.

Did the BTW era just fly over your head :green:

She'll always be associated with the gays but I think LG5 will see her trying to appeal to an older, slightly more mature audience.

Bradley
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Did the BTW era just fly over your head :green:

She'll always be associated with the gays but I think LG5 will see her trying to appeal to an older, slightly more mature audience.

That's what I've been hoping for, but I hope the radios will favour that type of music in the way they favoured Uptown Funk.

PERFECTIONIST

She will never get rid of that image

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Emigrante

My friends always know that I'm interested in svcking d1cks the moment I tell them I'm Gaga fan. :poot:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

StarstruckIllusion

Totally :(

Nobody talks about her anymore. If you listen to her music, it's a big sign you're gay now. Even my mom thinks that, and she doesn't know **** about pop culture. It's ****ing tragic bc the world is still homophobic af, they're just more silent and sneaky about it. 

#LG5 needs to delete her "gay niche"-ness so badly. I wanna talk about her like people talk about Beyonce. 

AJH219

Not for the floppy gays where I'm from :crossed:  The basic fvcks don't appreciate the godliness that is Gaga :wtf: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

It sort of turned to this @littlepotter

LOL.

She can, because she did to me. Also, one of my friends who's an obvious straight loves her music. It's just good. I don't know why these stuck up straights are afraid to join a cult like this (well I do bc they don't like to be associated with lgbts but for someone like me who lives in an environment where these preconceptions/prejudice never existed I naturally just chose the fan life) because it is fun as HELL.

chaeri pls

Archived