achievement

Lady Gaga's Achievements Database

Started by Sycamore with 31 replies so far

16 hours ago, bluejean said:

I wonder if they'll be any additions to this list with this era or not? What do we think?

I know Gaga doesn't care about charts or awards at all but I think Perfect Illusion could be up for a Grammy! What do we think?

Of course there will mate!

She's gonna sweep up at the Grammys and the Brits. Probably win an Oscar too! (Just needs to do a film har har)

Didn't know she's the first artist to win in the dance/electronic, pop, and traditional pop category in the Grammys! 

Wow! :applause::applause:

C2C changed the path of her career.  Tony saved her and gave her career advice on how to have a long career. You dont always have to outsell everybody, but rather you produce quality music that you enjoy making and gain loyal supporters throughout your career! 

Edited by Shipper

Box me up

I saw this active and ran over here thinking Joanne reached platinum already :madge:

2 people like this

Okay, but she's not actually in The Gospel of Mark for Little Children :madge:

Currently listening to Joanne

On 9/17/2016 at 5:05 AM, bluejean said:

I wonder if they'll be any additions to this list with this era or not? What do we think?

I know Gaga doesn't care about charts or awards at all but I think Perfect Illusion could be up for a Grammy! What do we think?

Super Bowl :madge:

Currently listening to Joanne

On 10/22/2016 at 1:45 PM, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Okay, but she's not actually in The Gospel of Mark for Little Children :madge:

This needs clarification. I sat through that entire mess once just to see which part of it she's in. :saladga:

1 person likes this

I think Gaga was just the first ever person to say/sing the word Transgender at the Superbowl. 

1 person likes this

On 6 February 2017 at 10:31 AM, bitchimtrying said:

I think Gaga was just the first ever person to say/sing the word Transgender at the Superbowl. 

:derpga:yup she is the first.

Wait for Joanne World Tour and A Star is Born, monsters.

how about the hottest boyfriends she has dancing in circled with :oprah: 

"30 million records sold WW" :awkney: Billboard better update these number because instead of repeating them because we hear them since mid-2011 and her three first albums alone did more than that :nails: