💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

HUGE Britney Spears Announcement Coming Monday!

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

Pretty Savage

According to Robin Leach, writer of the Las Vegas Sun, Billboard music awards will be making a huge announcement on Monday that will make the Britney fans very happy. Robin says:

"Expect a big announcement Monday from Billboard Music Awards producers that will make you all happy. I know what’s coming but am sworn to secrecy until then. Britney’s fans will be very happy, and our scoops do come true."

Could this mean we are getting a performance from Britney and also she may be performing a new single from #B9? Another theory can be Britney maybe debuting her new single at the Billboard Music Awards, either way we are getting a HUGE announcement on Monday!

Source: 

http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2016/apr/29/hey-britney-spears-fans-calm-down-take-deep-breath/

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I cannot @ Pop music now. We have Beyonce and Rihanna who have just dropped albums and Christina and Britney who are shortly releasing.

Gaga, where are you? :giveup:

Katy can stay in the shadows :green:

In my messy era.

BLACKOUTbritney

Give me that BOP I'm going to love bitch

tumblr_inline_o69z6p21bN1qa47bj_500.gif

Pretty Savage
48 minutes ago, Eau de Gaga said:

New single? Album announcement? I'm perchedT. :excited2::emma: 

I hope she'll perform new single! :woot:

Mister Gaga

I'm ready :giveup: britney ALWAYS delivers on the lead singles :giveup: this is gonna be good, can't wait tbh

chiuga
2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I cannot @ Pop music now. We have Beyonce and Rihanna who have just dropped albums and Christina and Britney who are shortly releasing.

Gaga, where are you? :giveup:

Katy can stay in the black hole :green:

:)

retroglamx

I think she's gonna premiere the video and perform a medley of her new single and maybe a promotional single. I know B hasn't been on her game lately, but she looks totally different and I'm almost sure she will do a proper promotion for B9. Cannot wait!!

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived