💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga and Lemonade....

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

Do you think Lady Gaga could have taken Lemonade into a much better direction if it was her album? With Beyonce I feel the album is just a complete repeat of what she's already done, lies about breakups, lies about infidelity, the same old look at me, I'm so great crap. there's nothing new or innovative and it doesn't really have a main concept. I feel if Lady Gaga made an album called Lemonade, it'd really have substance to it, she could say it's inspired by the saying "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade", meaning when the world throws you a curve ball, deals you a bad hand, and unfortunate things happen you have to keep going, keep pushing and not give up, push past the lemons and make something sweet out of it. It could be reflective of the hardships Lady Gaga has faced over the past couple years and then turning all that negativity into positives and going higher than ever, like she went from the pain of ARTPOP and feeling so bad but she kept going, she kept on trucking and went to American Horror Story where she won a Golden Globe for it, then she went on to write an Oscar and Grammy nominated song. It's basically been what Lady Gaga has done her entire life, she's been dealt such shitty cards but she hasn't stopped, she's kept her head high even when she didn't think she could, she may have hit a few walls and bumps, but she keeps going turning those lemons into lemonade. I think Gaga could have done such a better job if Lemonade was her album. 

Sidenote: About Lemonade, it's interesting how the page on Wikipedia is locked and how only positive reviews are posted in the critical reception section, we all know there has been tons of negative critiques, how come they don't include them? More pandering to Beyonce I presume? If someone who has access to the page adds a negative critique by a music critic, wikipedia deletes it and only leaves the positive reviews. How FAKE! So can we do that with Lady Gaga's albums? Remove all the negative reviews and leave only the positive ones, for LG5 can we do that? And Beyonce is a privileged black woman who has never ever faced the hardships someone like Lady Gaga has faced recently as two years ago. The album to me, would have much more meaning if it came from Lady Gaga who has actually faced adversity and has triumphed over it. Beyonce may be black, but she has hardly faced the torment some black people have faced. 

Go see A Star is Born

Iwontell

Dude, can't we all just be gracious and applaud other ppl's success?

Don't be mad that other kids get nice new toys...just trust that yours is coming...and if it doesn't, that's life, hunty.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Glory
3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I feel if Lady Gaga made an album called Lemonade, it'd really have substance to it, she could say it's inspired by the saying "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

Indeed i can see her totally say thatonce-you-kill-a-cow.jpg

Higher

Cool story.

tumblr_inline_n5dw06cKi11sa0fgf.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Togekiss

I really don't care about lemonade, and I don't see what it has to do with Gaga at all.

bring on that pecan pie

Angel Down

I'm waiting more than that from Gaga..

Lemonade is good. But I expect Gaga to do something hella better, hella more more explosive. 
If Lemonade was someone else's album no one would pay attention to it.

AdAstra

Only Beyonce could have made Lemonade. Like 4, It's such a personal album that I don't think anyone else could have made it what it is...to me, it's basically Beyonce's personal diary retold through visuals and audio. It's so refreshing because the album is so raw and in your face yet Beyonce is so famously guarded and PR controlled.

The Surrealist

I am getting tired of people accusing artists of being fake. If you think that she is fake, don't listen to her music. It is that simple. 

Edonis

No, because Lemonade is a story exclusively about Beyoncé's life.

And why does everything have to be a constant dismissal of other artists to praise Gaga? I'm sure you didn't have ill intent but this post comes off as a way to jab Beyoncé and act like Gaga always does better. Like, can we stop for a second and appreciate other artists for once? 

Ciccone Madonna

i only see a pressed gaga fan of Beyonce s Magnum opus. Lemonade is an album for a black proud and powerful woman as Beyonce. Formation,Freedom says hi, Dont Hurt Yourself. Beyonce suits in them.  These songs are a perfect 10, all of them. Downplaying Beyonce wont make gaga look better.

Mikey Monster
15 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Dude, can't we all just be gracious and applaud other ppl's success?

Don't be mad that other kids get nice new toys...just trust that yours is coming...and if it doesn't, that's life, hunty.

Ikr? Exactly i mean seriously "always stay gracious, best revenge is your papers" - Beyoncé :derpga:

Mikey McCampbell

Chelseaaaaaa

Did you seriously just say 'Lemonade' is ONLY about her relationship? Surely you're not that blind.

Ciccone Madonna
4 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

Did you seriously just say 'Lemonade' is ONLY about her relationship? Surely you're not that blind.

As you see maybe someone didnt even bothered to listen to the album actually :wtf::awkney:

Iwontell
4 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

Ikr? Exactly i mean seriously "always stay gracious, best revenge is your papers" - Beyoncé :derpga:

Whoever wrote that clearly never put weed in someone's backpack and then alerted the police...:green:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived