💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Faulty Walls During Born This Way Ball

niall_carr

Featured Posts

andy232000

gaga has said that she freaks out when there is a miss in production of the tour and that it sends her into panic mode instantly. tbh i´d be the same

PaperIz

The tour was so gothic! I love it! Still sad she broke her hip and my show was cancelled

ryanripley

oh god i remember this :air: i love it when she ****s up :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PERFECTIONIST

I remember crying when high way unicorn started playing

I was sobbing

my bestfriend said she had never seen me so hyped

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Didymus

"Oh my god the walls are not opening!" Omg you're right :rip: I love that tone, head bitch in charge :unicorn: Understandable tbh, I mean with that tour specifically, if something goes wrong the entire thing might be ruined :air:

MaryJaneHolland

Queen of being stuck in a massive vagina :poot: i loooove when she ****s up sth during a show

AJH219
9 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

The tour was so gothic! I love it! Still sad she broke her hip and my show was cancelled

I was in a state of shock for a good week after the concert was cancelled. Still low key pressed :green:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

PaperIz
Just now, AJH219 said:

I was in a state of shock for a good week after the concert was cancelled. Still low key pressed :green:

I was so depressed lol. And then she payed nc dust on the artRAVE and I straight up drove to Washington DC to see her. I was scarred after the btw ball :air:

Borislshere

That stage was beast, I loved everything about it. I wonder what happened to it?

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Devyn said:

That stage was beast, I loved everything about it. I wonder what happened to it?

burned to ashes, ejected into space and never spoken about again

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived