💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Preview of conception of LG5 or what expect

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

Varo Yan

Many Little Monsters may disagree with me, but I have some real predictions Gaga's new album concept, genre, look...

Should note; 

- on Gaga's LG5 working in generally 1. MarkRonson & RedOne 2. and Elton John, Nile Rodgers, DJ WSH, Diane Warren, [very likely G.Moroder, F.Garibay] and 1-2 co-writers.

- Gaga, RedOne very often appear with  guitar and with hat, cowboy style

- Gaga very often quoted biblical thoughts

So;

1. LG5 will be in pop, dance-pop, punk, funk, disco, rock n roll, hous, blues elements + pop-rock ballads,  [adult contemporary] genre.

[ Songs like that

Cher [Believe, Dov'e L'amore], Barbra Streisand [Woman In Love], Carole King and  Elton John and even Elvis Presley music style (at this moment remember them)

2. she will have clearly image, style for speacial LG5 era without redundancy mostly with hat [like  every TF / TFM / BTW era their own.]

3. and of course conception; here is NOT a previous broken hearted girl, which wants to show her fight, her strenght to show pains all over the world. I guess in ARTPOP critics just dont like that broken, weak and missed girl, with noisy and unnecessary electro-bit mess music. [even they are always waited from Gaga royal monster gangster with iconic style, but I think ARTPOP is electropop revolution with powerful lyrics.]

She is now healed, recovered, powerful , loved , self-controlled woman  who wants to spread love, kindness, show how she is happy, and ready to fight for humanitarian, social and maybe political issues...

Gagadonna
5 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

1. LG5 will be in pop, dance-pop, punk, funk, disco, rock n roll, hous, blues elements + pop-rock ballads,  [adult contemporary] genre.

Am I supposed to imagine how it would sound like ???? 

AlphaMonster
7 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

She gotta be shitting on those previous music sheets written by RedOne so that orchestra can create such sound :D 

PS: Do they even use music sheets these days actually ? 

SISTERV

So...

......um.....

I still don't know what you think it's gonna sound like. :awkney:

Glory
14 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

All that mix...

gaga-sxsw.gif

kvnrp
6 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

She gotta be shitting on those previous music sheets written by RedOne so that orchestra can create such sound :D 

PS: Do they even use music sheets these days actually ? 

Pretty sure they do.

Especially when Gaga starts to work on a song with her piano.

Varo Yan
6 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Am I supposed to imagine how it would sound like ???? 

are you guys kidding me, you know that every this noteced is one genre?;

in generally it's 2 genres 1. pop = dance-pop (for example - BTW), pop-punk, pop-funk (for example Uptown Funk), pop-rock (for example - TEOG), disco - (generally - Venus, DWUW), hous - most songs of BTW album,

or Cher's Believe is in pop, dance-pop, hous, techno genres' mix

2. rock n roll - El.Presley's songs

i medici
20 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

This should be her visual Image:

2C3FBED600000578-0-image-a-24_1442136709

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS THAT LOOKS SLAYS SO MUCH :giveup:

Spoiler

i'd love to have that t-shirt myself but i aint a rich bitch

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, Varo Yan said:

are you guys kidding me, you know that every this noteced is one genre?;

in generally it's 2 genres 1. pop = dance-pop (for example - BTW), pop-punk, pop-funk (for example Uptown Funk), pop-rock (for example - TEOG), disco - (generally - Venus, DWUW), hous - most songs of BTW album,

or Cher's Believe is in pop, dance-pop, hous, techno genres' mix

2. rock n roll - El.Presley's songs

DWUW and Venus are not disco songs LOL

They may have some 80s influences but it's not disco

In any case I don't want a hybrid-genre album. ARTPOP was a mixture of different genres and I didn't like it (rap, rnb, EDM, techno, pop rock, pop dance, ballads) 

Archived