💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Amazing "Princess Die" Cover!

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

Im honestly not sure where to put this so if someone wants to move this to the correct section Id like that :)

So i was on soudncould and found this cover which i legit thought WAS Gaga. The vocals are damn close. Like this is the closest I think we'd ever have to a real studio version! So listen and enjoy!

Eros92
4 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

This sounds exactly like her wtf :rip: 

I KNOW!

I downloaded it and just filed it under her. I mean they are VERY close. 

Eros92
4 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

There is also this one:

I've always liked that one! But this one just sounds like Gaga so it's more pleasing to me :P

RebeldeFaith
Just now, CryBaby said:

I've always liked that one! But this one just sounds like Gaga so it's more pleasing to me :P

I know. :flutter:

Something something idk

Papasquat

This was actually made by a member on here! I forget who posted it, but they shared it with us this mornin/last night. It is truly amazing!

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Eros92
2 minutes ago, Alaska said:

This was actually made by a member on here! I forget who posted it, but they shared it with us this mornin/last night. It is truly amazing!

How did I miss that!? Well either way its perfect. Again the vocals sound JUST like Gaga

Robo Ga

It's amazing how much she sounds like Gaga, I love this. And I never like covers, like ever. I really liked the bridge where they added the clip of the news anchor announcing Princess Diana's death, I got chills when I heard that. 

🤖⚡️

Archived