đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm getting tired of Gaga

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

Doing promo here and there for other things. Everytime I see news about her it's something besides her damn new album. Not even a fcking clue has been given.

Yes, I have a life, I listen to other music while waiting for Gagz, I go to work almost everyday or whatever I can do. There is just nothing new about this hunty involving her new album. We are encountering May already, not even a single fcking sh*t has been given other than " Studio time " / " Goodmorning Monsters, missed you ". Okay? And now? Are we supposed to feel good now, since she has let us know what she's doing? I get it. Quality takes times, But quality doesn't mean you have to be so fcking quiet about the album. Let us know something, at least a damn lingo, that keeps us guessing. 

Then I even wonder... How can she hit the studio with all these projects she's doing with other companies. I respect Gaga, but it's getting tiresome, to see her doing other stuff instead of pleasing us with some new sounds or information about an album we have been waiting for almost 2,5 years. 

Sure I can wait. I'm patient, I'm just getting annoyed by her doing these other things instead of hyping us effectively for the upcoming album. 

Let us know something Gaga. I know you are reading this. I didn't mean to be a b*tch with this post, I'm just drained for not having any info about LG5. We all know Gagz production on music can be on point, and I'm missing that right now. There hasn't been any music this time of the year that is actually on replay for me. 

What I'm trying ot say is, that a little info, the smallest ever bit of info about the album would have just been enough to quench our thirst for 3 months in advance. And that doesn't have to become a hype per se.

tumblr_nfd6wk3f6a1tau2g1o7_r1_250.gif

Crossfit

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
Just now, UK Monster said:

go to sleep and stop dissing gaga!

It's 8 PM tho. :gaycat:

Crossfit

Economy

Thats smart tho... Keeps her relevant and on the scene without overhyping her music

OBEY

i only hope all this wait means theyre finishing some songs and planning the era/shooting videos in secret :giveup: 

Bambino

You have a point. This is kinda unpopular but things are getting boring lately. Hopefully the wait will be worth it. She's been recording it for a long time now but idk.

8 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Doing promo here and there for other things. Everytime I see news about her it's something besides her damn new album. Not even a fcking clue has been given.

Yes, I have a life, I listen to other music while waiting for Gagz, I go to work almost everyday or whatever I can do. There is just nothing new about this hunty involving her new album. We are encountering May already, not even a single fcking sh*t has been given other than " Studio time " / " Goodmorning Monsters, missed you ". Okay? And now? Are we supposed to feel good now, since she has let us know what she's doing? I get it. Quality takes times, But quality doesn't mean you have to be so fcking quiet about the album. Let us know something, at least a damn lingo, that keeps us guessing. 

Then I even wonder... How can she hit the studio with all these damn projects she's doing with other companies. I respect Gaga, but it's getting tiresome, to see her doing other stuff instead of pleasing us with some new sounds or information about an album we have been waiting for almost 2,5 years. 

Sure I can wait. I'm patient, I'm just getting annoyed by her doing these other things instead of hyping us effectively for the upcoming album. 

Let us know something Gaga. I know you are reading this. I didn't mean to be a b*tch with this post, I'm just drained for not having any info about LG5. We all know Gagz production on music can be on point, and I'm missing that right now. There hasn't been any music this time of the year that is actually on replay for me. 

I do understand your point tbh its been a bit of a drag since ARTPOP

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

You have a point. This is kinda unpopular but things are getting boring lately. Hopefully the wait will be worth it. She's been recording it for a long time now but idk.

I'm really outing my opinion here, I don't hate Gaga or whatsoever. I'm just tired of not hearing anything exciting about her new album. It's getting really boring at this point. I need new Gaga vocals in my life. 

And ofcourse, my thread is not being taken seriously. 

Crossfit

Magneto

So many monster who din't take notes during the pre-ARTPOP era.

3o85xGocUH8RYoDKKs.gif

Free my mind

Phantomhive

I think I've read about 2 or 3 threads in the last few weeks complaining about the desolate info regarding LG5. Can't help but sympathize. It's goddamn hard and exhausting as a Gaga stan seeing 90% of her peers having released an album this past year while she's out there being a farmer and riding Taylor's ****, not giving a single **** at all. :madge:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Mikey Monster

I get ur tiresome about it the facts are if Gaga started teasing us with stuff some fans would get too hyped too easily and then when it finally comes, they get disappointed and bitch. I'm not saying that is u or anything but some monsters are like that. Gaga knows what happened with ARTPOP it was talked about too much before it came out and it ended up being tarnished. It's better to know nothing till it's released. Tbh as painful it can be sometimes, I love not getting a peep about it cuz the less we know the fresher the new era will sound, look, and be. And I do believe something is coming in the next couple months and it's gonna be big. ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Archived