💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Zelda delayed till March 2017 + will be NX launch title

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

In the company's latest financial announcements, Nintendo has revealed that the upcoming entry for The Legend of Zelda on the Wii U has been delayed to 2017. What's more, the game will be available on both the Wii U and the upcoming NX system, which has recently been announced to launch in March of 2017. The game was initially set to launch on the console this holiday season but was delayed to next year in order to improve quality.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/zelda-u-is-officially-coming-to-nx-and-its-been-delayed-to-2017

****ing ****ity ****

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak
5 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Who cares? I want Earthbound/Mother series on WII U/3DS :crossed:

Zelda is one of gaming's biggest franchises so a lot of people?

Redstreak
6 minutes ago, Versus said:

maybe by then ill actually have enough money to buy a wii u 

Girl nah save your coins for the NX, Wii U is on life support at this point.

AddMeOnMYSPACE
7 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Zelda is one of gaming's biggest franchises so a lot of people?

But Without Earthbound/mother, we wouldn't have this ->" :giveup:"

:green:

But i recently play Ocarina of time and its one of my favs now! I wish i had a N64 when was young! 

Koreku

What exactly is the NX? I keep hearing about it.

Is it an official next-gen console or is it an awkward transitional console like the DSi? :flop: Nintendo is confusing me 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Haroon

What the actual heck :rip: that'll be like 3 years since showing off that teaser :air: I'm happy that the NX isn't coming until next year though because I really love the Wii U and don't think it should be cut so short and the new console come out in 2016 :toofunny: Not surprised that Zelda is gonna be a launch title for the NX, but if they really wanna capitalise on its huge release then it should exclusively be on NX to really push the system from release - but that would be a betrayal too because they said so many times that it'll also be a Wii U title. I wonder what the differences in the versions could be :huh: 

@Koreku It's the next Nintendo home console in the main line, so like:

SNES -> Nintendo 64 -> GameCube -> Wii -> Wii U -> NX

There are rumours about it also having a handheld component which could be the next in the handheld line though :duck: 

Redstreak
7 minutes ago, Koreku said:

What exactly is the NX? I keep hearing about it.

Is it an official next-gen console or is it an awkward transitional console like the DSi? :flop: Nintendo is confusing me 

Everyone is confused. I get they're trying to be "secretive" but they're just making a lot of people unsure of what the hell is going on.

PaperIz

In the words of the series creator, a delayed game still has the opportunity to be good, but a bad game is bad forever.

Staryu

I saw this coming a long time ago. I'm so glad that I didn't buy a Wii U tbh. :emma: 

NintendoMONSTER
3 minutes ago, Avril said:

I saw this coming a long time ago. I'm so glad that I didn't buy a Wii U tbh. :emma: 

Wii U is still one of the best consoles of all time! It has really great games! :giveup:

But I get my hopes up for NX... Like LG5 :toofunny: 

Staryu
1 minute ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Wii U is still one of the best consoles of all time! It has really great games! :giveup:

But I get my hopes up for NX... Like LG5 :toofunny: 

There are some Wii U games that I would really like to play (like Pikmin 3 :giveup: ), but I'm pretty sure that they will be compatible with the NX.

I'm glad that Nintendo is already moving on from the Wii U because the idea of Nintendo games having PS4/XBONE (or better) graphics... :diane: I'm ready

NintendoMONSTER
Just now, Avril said:

There are some Wii U games that I would really like to play (like Pikmin 3 :giveup: ), but I'm pretty sure that they will be compatible with the NX.

I'm glad that Nintendo is already moving on from the Wii U because the idea of Nintendo games having PS4/XBONE (or better) graphics... :diane: I'm ready

You're sure NX is having better graphics than PS4/XBONE...?? I have to confess, I am a bit afraid... You know... It's Nintendo... :toofunny:

PS: Pikmin 3 is incredible :giveup:

Archived