Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga & Elton / Macy's Collection

Cheap thrills

Featured Posts

Cheap thrills

Lady-Gaga-Elton-John-LG5-620x413.jpg

They have performed together on the Grammys. Now Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John are taking the Macy’s stage.

The pop icons are teaming on a limited-edition line of clothing and accessories called Love Bravery which will be sold exclusively beginning Saturday on macys.com and in about 150 Macy stores beginning May 9.

Twenty-five percent of each purchase will support the charities championed by the celebrities, the Born This Way Foundation and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. The message behind the Love Bravery collection is to “inspire compassion and combat prejudice,” according to the performers.

The line, created in collaboration with Lady Gaga’s sister Natali Germanotta and designer Brandon Maxwell, strives to reflect the artists’ music and style, with bold prints and colors and edgy looks. There are crop tops, sleeveless T-shirts in black-and-white, heather sweatshirts with tonal graphics, tops with metallic lettering and oversized scarves with piano key prints and interpretations of Lady Gaga’s face.

There’s also a range of novelty items like Neoprene backpacks that say “Love;” enamel pins and patches in the shape of moto jackets, electric guitars, microphones, platform shoes and of course, Lady Gaga’s claw, and clutches shaped as sunglasses, pianos and hearts. The collection also includes outerwear, beanies, keychains, speakers, water bottles and skateboards.

FULL ARTICLE

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Didn't she say she wouldn't do a clothing line or something? :confused: I do like the descriptions of the items though, looking forward to seeing them :flutter: Not a fan of the pictures from the shoot though, her hair reminds me of Lady (the name's so fitting :toofunny: ) from Lady and The Tramp

open-uri20150422-20810-1vx0d7l_ea89f489.

“The thing is, at the end of the day, I have a real respect for fashion designers, and it is the reason I don’t have my own line and I probably never will,” she tells the Daily Beast. “If I ever do anything in fashion it’s always going to be as a muse or aesthetic creative. I like to be part of helping artists find themselves and feel good about who they are. I would never, for a second, claim to be a proficient fashion designer.”

Probably should have expected this tbh, she always does the opposite of what she says :green:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

TimisaMonster

Promo campaign for THIS now?!?!

Still no LG5... :neyde:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cheap thrills
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Promo campaign for THIS now?!?!

Still no LG5... :neyde:

I know right, everything else seems to be in the way :wtf:

she's doing everything but releasing LG5 at this point :saladga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Cheap thrills
Just now, Rino said:

she's doing everything but releasing LG5 at this point :saladga:

Whyyy

giphy.gif

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, Cheap thrills said:

I know right, everything else seems to be in the way :wtf:

What next...a fragrance? A movie? Charity event? 

Gaga comes from a good place with these projects but HONESTLY... there has to be a balance! Not to say she's being insincere with these things, but is she... Dare I say...STALLING cuz LG5 ain't 100% ready?!?! Gaga...we know the lead has been ready since the original Grammy's concept...please...let's move on past the "love/brave/survivor/warrior tour" :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cheap thrills
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga comes from a good place with these projects but HONESTLY... there has to be a balance! Not to saybshes being insincere with these things, but is she... Dare I say...STALLING cuz LG5 ain't 100% ready?!?! Gaga...we know the lead has been ready since the original Grammy's concept...please...let's move on last the "love/brave/survivor/warrior tour" 

Watch the sales Clothes sales fall like 

giphy.gif

And then she'll wonder why LG5 didn't come earlier 

Shadowcrest

slowly losing respect, she said she probably wouldn't do a fashion line bc she has respect for designers, so what's the excuse now?

tired of this pre-era. 

Haroon
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga comes from a good place with these projects but HONESTLY... there has to be a balance! Not to saybshes being insincere with these things, but is she... Dare I say...STALLING cuz LG5 ain't 100% ready?!?! Gaga...we know the lead has been ready since the original Grammy's concept...please...let's move on last the "love/brave/survivor/warrior tour" 

But what's the problem if LG5 isn't ready? :confused: If it's not ready then it's not ready, there's no rush or deadline (as far as we know) so there's nothing to stall :huh: 

Archived