💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP Is More Creative Than Lemonade

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I know that this is not a competition, but in my opinion ARTPOP is more creative than Lemonade. On the surface it may seem like Lemonade is more creative because of its polish and or because Beyonce tried a country song for the first time, but in general the whole album is basically about infidelity. Beyonce speaks of infidelity in different ways and with different lyrics but in the end is still all about the same. In contrast, everything in ARTPOP is just much more unique, abstract, and creative. From the covers, to the videos, to the themes, and to the lyrics, ARTPOP is easily more creative than Lemonade.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boobtank

What, because gaga threw some paint on her face? Girl FOH with your beyonce hate campaigns... we're not here for it. Can someone ban this fool...

Quark
1 minute ago, boobtank said:

What, because gaga threw some paint on her face? Girl FOH with your beyonce hate campaigns... we're not here for it. Can someone ban this fool...

So you reduced everything Gaga did to face paint? Also like I said before, I don't hate Beyonce

Benji

McDonalds

Lucozade

Texas

Burqas

Mountains

Stars

Green

Dalmations

Gucci

Ejaculation

... Am I creative now for writing random words or do I need to sing about them over an already made Zedd instrumental?

Spoiler

ARTPOP is good but for God's sake can we stop trying to tear down every other artist to somehow make up for this album's sells or other's opinions? This argument was boring two years ago.

boobtank
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

So you reduced everything Gaga did to face paint? Also like I said before, I don't hate Beyonce

We're all sick of your posts about Beyonce

PERFECTIONIST

I don't know you but I know you enough to know you are in EVERY Beyonce thread

you need help sis

tumblr_n0jny3syqA1shq1xqo1_500.gif

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

I disagree. For example the other day you said she was predictable but I would say most of lemonade wasn't what you were expecting. She didn't make Beyoncé part 2 she didn't do anything like her old music. Honestly monsters need to listen three or full times in full, it's a lot to take in but it's experimental (for Beyoncé), and successfully so. Just give it a thumbs up or thumbs down and move along Enigma this really isn't a healthy way to look at the world, relating everyone's success to Gaga's.

StarstruckIllusion

Stop cupcaking. ARTPOP could never. It just couldn't. What social issues does it touch in what album movie in what poetic and thought provoking way? "ARTPOP could mean _____?" Gaga could have done better tbh. 

Quark
1 minute ago, boobtank said:

We're all sick of your posts about Beyonce

You did not have to come to my thread.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived