Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

I'm becoming an Iggy Azalea Fan

SamJ

Featured Posts

Lately I've been listening to Iggy more and more. I love almost all her music she is just so out there and bold with her personality songs and lyrics. Its kind of motivational music in my opinion. I love her new single team its just so bold and she's going all out in it. Its been reminding me of how I liked born this way and the fame monster so much when they were newer gaga was also an inspiration and her songs were always bold feel good songs. Who else feels the same about iggy's music?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

Is 10am Tuesday okay for the hearing test or shall I book you in for a later time?

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Is 10am Tuesday okay for the hearing test or shall I book you in for a later time?

:rip:

wiltedbliss

Everyone relates to music differently. I don't feel the same way, even though I love some of her music and respect her as an artist and person.

I do think she's very misunderstood and harshly judged too. I'm generally a fan of some of her music 

7 minutes ago, Gaga is Mine said:

Everyone relates to music differently. I don't feel the same way, even though I love some of her music and respect her as an artist and person.

I do think she's very misunderstood and harshly judged too. I'm generally a fan of some of her music 

what are your favourite songs of hers? Mine are beg for it, work, fuc* love and team of course

RAMROD

I sometimes craving for Taco Bell over actual tacos from family runs diner too, but can't deny the real thing always taste better. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VANTABLACK
14 minutes ago, Benji said:

I love your "digitally distorted" DPanigif_enhanced-17004-1448898253-10.gif

:lolga:

Benji
Just now, BrownLikePepsi said:

I love your "digital distorted "DP :lolga:

anigif_enhanced-17004-1448898253-10.gif

What can I say? Can be pretty to look at but not something you want to listen to.

Caesium
13 minutes ago, Benji said:

VAYEc.gif

------------

Each to their own. Personally not a fan of her music apart from the odd track but listen to whatever makes you happy :sis:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

jojuun
17 minutes ago, Benji said:

tumblr_inline_nmf7a2CAkS1qjctt9_500.gif

Pacify Him

No shade, hun. This is something you'd call "status-worthy"

K bye ily

I’m getting on your nerves

VANTABLACK
5 minutes ago, Benji said:

What can I say? Can be pretty to look at but not something you want to listen to.

Ive been wanting to tell the story about my ex and how I found out he was a evil iggy stan, and became a gaga hate troll on twitter, when in truth he used to bop to heavy metal lover like crazy. maybe il expose ha one day:gaycat:

Zsolti

I love Team but that's it

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived