Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Title Vs Thank you

Kesha

Featured Posts

Do you think Thank You will be as successful as Title? I think it will do better thank Title considering NO is doing pretty good right now and more people know about her

Nope. I may be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if the era doesn't last nearly as long. 

Anderson123

I'm so happy that I don't know what people are talking about on this thread. Of course, I assume it's Meghan Trainor's albums after that pic.

LUO YI

No :madge:

I didn't like NØ (:poot:) at all. It's messy and sounds like a Britney song (even like a Hard Candy unreleased track). 

Title was beautiful, Thank You seems to be cool but it's the same.

The night sky tells all

Bloody

People seem to be interested in NO and her promo is on point with Troy, so I think she'll do fine with this album too. 

luckythisway
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

People seem to be interested in NO and her promo is on point with Troy, so I think she'll do fine with this album too. 

I'm in love w ur profile pic 

OT: I agree

CHROMATICA

17 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

I didn't like NØ (:poot:) at all. It's messy and sounds like a Britney song (even like a Hard Candy unreleased track). 

It sounds like an early 2000's track.

Title has some nice songs. Thank You so far has No and I think it will be a great follow-up to Title. She's on the right track.

LUO YI
13 minutes ago, Yves said:

It sounds like an early 2000's track.

I don't care :poot: and if I like the album when it drops, I may buy it

The night sky tells all

Mister Gaga

I think their style will be pretty similar. The singles will be good and catchy, album tracks will be pretty generic (watch me do is probably the worst song of 2016)

Archived