Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The First Monday in May - Official Trailer

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar

The First Monday in May is a 2016 documentary film about the creation of the 2015 art exhibition China: Through the Looking Glass by curator Andrew Bolton at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art. The film has been chosen as the opening film of 2016's Tribeca Film Festival.[1]

The film was produced by Fabiola Beracasa Beckman, Sylvana Ward Durrett, and Dawn Ostroff. It is scheduled for release on April 15, 2016.

You can see Gaga at 0:11

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Ferrer Zorola

I really like the look of this (Anna is so iconic omg)

BUT I hate how this is more of a Rihanna ad omg she's not basic but I don't find her style special, either :stalkga:

LIFE IS GOOD

blackstar
5 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I love anna and this look really interesting 

I found it accidentally and it looks internesting to me as well... I think I'll give it a chance

weed

So much Rihanna lol but it looks interesting! I'm mad I never went to see China: Through the Looking Glass

blackstar
14 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I really like the look of this (Anna is so iconic omg)

BUT I hate how this is more of a Rihanna ad omg she's not basic but I don't find her style special, either :stalkga:

2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

So much Rihanna lol but it looks interesting! I'm mad I never went to see China: Through the Looking Glass

she's there just because of her dress... she's still irrelevant :excuseu:

Ferrer Zorola
19 minutes ago, blackstar said:

she's there just because of her dress... she's still irrelevant :excuseu:

actually, no. The GP sucks her ass all the time it's disgusting. How can people LOVE a person as untalented as her?! she makes Katy Perry look like someone... better :stalkga:

Spoiler

I still want a Riri and Gaga collab tho :green:

LIFE IS GOOD

blackstar
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

actually, no. The GP sucks her ass all the time it's disgusting. How can people LOVE a person as untalented as her?! she makes Katy Perry look like someone... better :stalkga:

Hide contents

I still want a Riri and Gaga collab tho :green:

:tea:

I'm still wondering how the hell Work hits the top of BB Hot 100... Just compare Bad Romance (no.2) and Work (no.1)....

Also same feeling about RihannaXGaga collab :derpga:

Ferrer Zorola
25 minutes ago, blackstar said:

:tea:

I'm still wondering how the hell Work hits the top of BB Hot 100... Just compare Bad Romance (no.2) and Work (no.1)....

Also same feeling about RihannaXGaga collab :derpga:

I like work but it's success comes from how boring this year has been musically... the only single I've loved this year is hands to myself :emma:

LIFE IS GOOD

Puddin

I saw this the other day as part of an early screening :] it was pretty interesting. When Gaga popped up I said YAS GAGA so loud in a quiet theatre. It took me a while before I realized I should be quiet haha. 

blackstar
46 minutes ago, iamsofaaaaaab said:

I saw this the other day as part of an early screening :] it was pretty interesting. When Gaga popped up I said YAS GAGA so loud in a quiet theatre. It took me a while before I realized I should be quiet haha. 

AHAAHAHHAHA OMG :air:

Pierre
1 hour ago, Temple said:

Oh yeah, I saw this weeks ago, can't wait to watch the whole thing :excited2: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived