Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

''GP Junky'' a show inspired by Gaga

Nicky Gosse

Featured Posts

Nicky Gosse

Hi guys,
I am a theater student and I am currently working on a show and have inspired by Lady Gaga.

''Tim is a boy with only one dream ; are as popular as his idol Lady Gaga. At home , at work and at school he falls by the wayside when he has the need for affirmation and attention.
Every night again he's dreaming of a life as Gaga . We follow him in his experiences of being famous ; with all the advantages and disadvantages. If Tim realizes that he only dreaming he's coming to an important question; if I ain't Gaga, who am i?''

This story is told as a monologue coupled with Lady Gaga 's greatest hits.

What do you guys think?
Do you have any great ideas that I can incorporate into the show?
(It is not the offcial poster because I am still in the process of creation )

#PawsUp

PS. It's not autobiografic, don't worry!

13045425_10206140194879516_44271250_n.jp

don't be a draq, just be a queen.

Nicky Gosse
2 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

He discovers he's Katy :stalkga:

Plot twist!

Lucifer

If I saw the show, I would like to know exactly why he dreams about being Gaga and not another famous person. Maybe that will help him further in realizing who he is.

This would be so cool I love the idea I would love to be lady gaga!!! I would release the lg5 lead on Friday also to put the rest of you monsters out of this long misery.

Nicky Gosse
29 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

If I saw the show, I would like to know exactly why he dreams about being Gaga and not another famous person. Maybe that will help him further in realizing who he is.

Thanks, i'm working on it. The you will you know the reason why Gaga, but I'm not sure yet how I will tell that part.. 

Archived