Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Paparazzi Video Main Concept

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I was blown away the first time i saw Paparazzi video but that time I wasn't really sure the meaning of it especially with those murders, but after Gags explained the main concept of the video:

"It has a real, genuine, powerful message about fame-whoring and death and the demise of the celebrity, and what that does to young people, the video explores ideas about sort of hyperbolic situations that people will go to in order to be famous, Most specifically, ****ography and murder." 

I was totally obliterated, died 10x, and revived through her divine knowledge and wisdom. She's very creative and genius. It also made me realize what a masterpiece her debut album is. :giveup:

Wooh lawd. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

19 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

I was blown away the first time i saw Paparazzi video but that time I wasn't really sure the meaning of it especially with those murders, but after Gags explained the main concept of the video:

"It has a real, genuine, powerful message about fame-whoring and death and the demise of the celebrity, and what that does to young people, the video explores ideas about sort of hyperbolic situations that people will go to in order to be famous, Most specifically, ****ography and murder." 

I was totally obliterated, died 10x, and revived through her divine knowledge and wisdom. She's very creative and genius. It also made me realize what a masterpiece her debut album is. :giveup:

Wooh lawd. :giveup:

lina morgana

Lord Temptation

I like how it doesn't argue one thing or another about Fame. It just forces the audience to ask questions.

Like this one: Why doesn't he go to jail for murder, yet she does?

Sexxx
22 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I like how it doesn't argue one thing or another about Fame. It just forces the audience to ask questions.

Like this one: Why doesn't he go to jail for murder, yet she does?

because she didn't die? :emma: 

Lord Temptation
19 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

because she didn't die? :emma: 

Neither did he when he killed her.

Archived