Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I just started listening to BTW for the first time

ForgotMyLunch

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

OMG @ForgotMyLunch, are you for real??  Go buy the album (deluxe edition) right now and listen to that wonderful masterpiece that is Born This Way.  I insist!  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith
Just now, ForgotMyLunch said:

I was thinking of going to the store and buying the albums there, I've already bought several of her songs on iTunes but it would be nice to have a cd

Good. :neyde:

You'll be lucky if you find an ARTPOP regular edition. I heard those are very rare to find. Almost everyone has the foil edition. I personally recommend the deluxe edition with the iTunes festival DVD.

I also recommend you the Born This Way Collection. It has BTW deluxe, BTW Remixes and The Monster Ball DVD. You can find it on Amazon for a very good price.

Something something idk

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

OMG @ForgotMyLunch, are you for real??  Go buy the album (deluxe edition) right now and listen to that wonderful masterpiece that is Born This Way.  I insist!  

Yes. Do it know. I don't care that it's close to 1 AM. Find a way. But do it know. Born This Way (and all of Gaga's released and unreleased discography) is a basic need, just like air and food. You need it to live.

mariomania1234

I'm jealous. I wish I could listen to that album again for the first time. :giveup:

elijahfan

So weird to find a human being on this forum that hasn't already replayed a 1000 times each and every Gaga song in existence :emma:

Then again, even in real life it always hits me when I realize some people aren't necessarily familiar with Gaga's entire discography :laughga:

ForgotMyLunch
12 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Yes. Do it know. I don't care that it's close to 1 AM. Find a way. But do it know. Born This Way (and all of Gaga's released and unreleased discography) is a basic need, just like air and food. You need it to live.

Don't worry everyone, I'm listening to the audio of the songs :gaycat:on YouTube 

I also like The Queen and Electric Chapel 

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I'm jealous. I wish I could listen to that album again for the first time. :giveup:

Right?! I'm always kind of jealous of people who have never heard my favorite records, or seen my favorite movies.

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, ForgotMyLunch said:

Don't worry everyone, I'm listening to the audio of the songs :gaycat:on YouTube 

I also like The Queen and Electric Chapel 

The Queen is such an awesome song.  Love, love, love it so much!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley
16 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Don't worry, LG5 is upon us.

Lord Temptation

When you are feeling low, listen to the entire album from beginning till end. And never look back.

littlepotter

Why is everyone suggesting songs :smh: LISTEN TO THE FULL ALBUM!

Omg I'm like REALLY jealous right now. I wish I had so many albums to discover :toofunny:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
52 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Right?! I'm always kind of jealous of people who have never heard my favorite records, or seen my favorite movies.

Ikr

Like when someone hasn't read or seen Harry Potter :giveup: I'm like you lucky bitch. And then I get sadder that they won't even take advantage of their privilege.

chaeri pls

Archived