💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like music like this from Gaga?

iCpro

Featured Posts

iCpro

I know I'm going to get dragged to hell and back for this, but here it goes :sis:

I would love to hear something like this from Gaga:

(It's the only song from Katy I like) It's got a dark, ominous tone, with a thumping beat and trap elements. The lyrics are not overtly sexual but just enough.

In reality I doubt Gaga would ever make music like this because it's not really her style, but I would love to hear something similar.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ARTPOPisaChoice

I don't personally like that song too much but I'm all for experimentation. TrapGa could work pretty well

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

GloZell Green

Sure I guess, if she collaborates with the Weeknd that would be cool.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GagasFilthyPop

I would be here 100% for Gaga to explore and do this type of dark pop, as long as it isn't produced by Dr. Luke.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Prismatic
13 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

I know I'm going to get dragged to hell and back for this, but here it goes :sis:

I would love to hear something like this from Gaga:

(It's the only song from Katy I like) It's got a dark, ominous tone, with a thumping beat and trap elements. The lyrics are not overtly sexual but just enough.

In reality I doubt Gaga would ever make music like this because it's not really her style, but I would love to hear something similar.

How could you liek ET and not Dark Horse? It's basically it slutty and pvssy popping cousin. 

Anyway, yes, I'm here for a club banging trap song.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Lord Temptation

She probably did make songs like that back in 2010/11 for her original concept for Born This Way. Until she scrapped that idea (she knew everyone was gonna copy her again) and then went in the opposite direction, all 1980s metal, funk rock and techno. So who knows, maybe they're part of her unreleased discography. 

PopThatArt

Why are we so obsessed with picking songs and saying "I want Lady Gaga to make a song like this!"? When did we become such dictators of what's acceptable from Gaga and what's not? I'm more for Gaga doing things we haven't seen from people popular in the mainstream for decades, going back and looking at the great artists of the 70s, 80s even the 90s and creating new material inspired by that. Not material inspired by what was popular 3 years ago.

Go see A Star is Born

GagasFilthyPop
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

Why are we so obsessed with picking songs and saying "I want Lady Gaga to make a song like this!"? When did we become such dictators of what's acceptable from Gaga and what's not? I'm more for Gaga doing things we haven't seen from people popular in the mainstream for decades, going back and looking at the great artists of the 70s, 80s even the 90s and creating new material inspired by that. Not material inspired by what was popular 3 years ago.

There's nothing wrong with expressing our opinions, since this is a forum thread.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

PopThatArt

Also, the song isn't that original, basically ripped from ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID by Russian girl duo t.A.T.u. Pretty much everything Luke and Max do is ripped off from someone or something else. Now, a song like ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID from Lady Gaga? Perhaps. And interesting sidenote, Martin Kierszenbaum, aka Cherry Cherry Boom Boom cowrote this song.

Go see A Star is Born

VANTABLACK
9 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Also, the song isn't that original, basically ripped from ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID by Russian girl duo t.A.T.u. Pretty much everything Luke and Max do is ripped off from someone or something else. Now, a song like ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID from Lady Gaga? Perhaps. And interesting sidenote, Martin Kierszenbaum, aka Cherry Cherry Boom Boom cowrote this song.

I don't know why but I don't really see the similarities between this and e.t 

its like born this way and express yourself 

iCpro
20 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

How could you liek ET and not Dark Horse? It's basically it slutty and pvssy popping cousin. 

Anyway, yes, I'm here for a club banging trap song.

Dark Horse is ****. She just took ET, removed all the dark pop elements and replaced it with her typical bubblegum sound. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

YES! Plus I always thought E.T. and Dark Horse had potential to be a Gaga record. 

Archived