💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga release an acoustic album?

iCpro

???  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga release an acoustic album?

• yes
    • no
    • where the f**k is LG5 bitch

Featured Posts

iCpro

So I'm still recovering from Gaga's performance of Bad Romance the other day, but it made me realise how much I NEED an acoustic album of all her big hits and fan favourites. 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Seeka

I want So Happy I Could Die acoustically so badly.

however, we'd probably get Bad Romance, most of her other hits, TIHTY, and her fav covers.

FRANK1991

that would be pretty cool

also a piano album, no voice, just Gaga playing her songs on a piano (with violins and guitars too)

Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Monster, Dance in the Dark, Marry the Night, Hair, Judas, Bloody Mary, ARTPOP, Do What U Want, Gypsy, I Wanna Be With You, Brooklyn Nights, and Aura; a 14-track album

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Poissonche

Not now. However, she should release The Fame acoustic in 2018, The Fame Monster acoustic in 2019, Born This Way acoustic in 2021, ARTPOP acoustic in 2023 and LG5 acoustic in 2026, hopefully.

iCpro
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Not now. However, she should release The Fame acoustic in 2018, The Fame Monster acoustic in 2019, Born This Way acoustic in 2021, ARTPOP acoustic in 2023 and LG5 acoustic in 2036, hopefully.

Be realistic hun

6 minutes ago, frankguo8 said:

that would be pretty cool

also a piano album, no voice, just Gaga playing her songs on a piano (with violins and guitars too)

Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Monster, Dance in the Dark, Marry the Night, Hair, Judas, Bloody Mary, ARTPOP, Do What U Want, Gypsy, I Wanna Be With You, Brooklyn Nights, and Aura; a 14-track album

Someone else has created piano covers of all of her songs on youtube, some of them are a bit iffy because they literally translated the song straight to piano without changing it to suit the piano, but most of them are pretty good. Aura is SICKENING 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Brian Ryan

An Acoustic Version of the album as a Deluxe. I like when she perform the song as it sounds better > her and the piano. I think it's a great idea. I probably wouldn't listen to on repeat like I would if they were just songs.

Katsuki Bakugo

Is there even a question? This is what she needs to do. If Poor indir candian artist Lights (love her dearly) can do it then so can rich indie artist gaga

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Lord Temptation

**** yeah!

Acoustic Greatest Hits by Gaga will be one of the biggest selling albums of all time.

PopThatArt

Not this debate again. When Gaga does her greatest hits album, she can include the acoustic versions of the songs, until then, here for ROCK or COUNTRY. 

Go see A Star is Born

ARTPOPisaChoice

I like that idea. It could be a C2C style-thing between LG5 & LG6. In my imagination, I would want it to have a mix of piano and guitar acoustics and maybe two/three alternative originals, with one getting a single treatment with an official MV to promote the album but not necessarily worry about doing heavy promo for. 

EDIT : Gaga needs a Come to My Window, You Oughta Know, or What's Up song. Even if it doesn't do well, it'll be a classic in the future

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

FRANK1991
16 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

Be realistic hun

Someone else has created piano covers of all of her songs on youtube, some of them are a bit iffy because they literally translated the song straight to piano without changing it to suit the piano, but most of them are pretty good. Aura is SICKENING 

I have heard some of them (even downloaded the BTW piano versions)

but omg this one!

I was cringing and having goosebumps at the same time LOL like what is happening:air:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived