Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite/most iconic Gaga lyric

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

With the new coke bottles featuring the lyric "I'm your biggest fan" from  Paparazzi on it, I've been thinking about what the little monster's favorite lyric she ever wrote was. I was generally thinking this because I think "I'm your biggest fan" is definitely not the best lyric from Paparazzi:

"Eyeliner and cigarettes" "Garage Glamorous" "We are the crowd" "Need that picture of you" "Its so magical/we be so fantastico" "Ready for those flashing lights" "I'll follow you until you love me" "Promise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mine" "I'll chase you down until you love me" "I'll be your girl, back stage at your show" "velvet ropes and guitars" "you're my rockstar" "My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry" "Lovin you is cherry pie" etc. etc. (sorry for basically just typing the every lyric from Paparazzi)

I wouldn't expect them to put some of these more scandelous lyrics on their bottle, but there are some that are a lot more iconic than "I'm your biggest fan"

But the main point is that I want to know what your favorite gaga lyric is

mine is "I'm a New York woman born to run you down"

The Surrealist

"Don't you know my ass is famous?!" 

"You're just a pig inside a human body."

Mister Gaga

Most iconic: Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah roma-roma-maa ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance

Favorite: i need you more than dope

TheJackMonster

"Stop callin' stop callin' I don't wanna think anymore"

"Marylin, Judy, Sylvia, tell em how you feel girls"

"I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel but I'm still in love with Judas baby'

Princess Stassi

"I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong."

rank1.jpg

gagavmatwirl.gif

"To crash the critic saying: Is it right or is it wrong?"

lady%2520gaga%2520face%2520smear.jpg

"If only fame had an I.V. baby could I bear."

blood-in-iv-bag.jpg

"Being away from you, I found the vein put it in here!"

tumblr_mrs646jhY01qmxhobo1_500.gif

nativenewyorker

"I want your love and all your lover's revenge, you and me could write a bad romance."

"I want your Psycho, your Vertigo shtick, want you in my Rear Window, baby, you're sick."

"I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be. A little gambling is fun when you're with me. Russian roulette is not the same without a gun and baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun." 

"Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick."

"I'm on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment of truth. Out on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment with you."

"I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way. 

weed

"Just dance.... It's gonna be OK (: da da doot doot n" 

saved millions of lives

Gaga Lazuli

"Work your blonde Jean Benét Ramsey
We'll haunt like Liberace
Find your freedom in the music
Find your Jesus
Find your Kubrick
You will never fall apart
Diana, you're still in our hearts
Never let you fall apart
Together we'll dance in the dark"

This part of Dance In The Dark slays me hard...

Little Monsters Torture Me

Archived