💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A message for some monsters :)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

gurl u might end up hit by a car tomorrow

all this frustration and boredom and in-depth searching is completely useless at the moment

s'il te plait arrete de te tracasser et enjoy life!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt

I'm torn between knowing nothing and knowing something... I wouldn't want to know everything about the album before it's release or a bunch of explanations and themes, I want the mystery that comes with hearing the album the first time. And I certainly don't want a repeat of ARTPOP, how Lady Gaga handed us everything before the album release except the song FASHION!. But at the same time, I don't want something like Rihanna did, started talking about Anti and then changed it all and then put it off and blah blah blah. And I also don't want Gaga to wait until like a couple weeks before the release to say anything about the album. 

I'd much rather Gaga announce the title maybe 3 months before the album release, then follow that with a lead single. Let a couple weeks pass, then the video for the first single. Followed by announcement of album release date. Then a couple weeks pass again, and the second single release. And then a week or two before the album is out, the second music video. And then the album cover. That's it, no excessive music release of almost every track, no over hype about it. No surprise release at midnight on some silly day. Just get back to basics, kind of like Born This Way release minus all the tracks for promo on gagaville. Then when the album comes out, we'll actually have something to talk about, review, get excited about hearing the first time. 

Go see A Star is Born

I think some people are way too invested. I really wonder if the people complaining about waiting for LG5 were fans since the start? Because if you you went through 2011-2013 up until the release of Applause you'd be able to sit tight lol

Judas Oyster

Agreed. I would appreciate at least something! Albums title or something. I don't need to get songs now, I can wait. I would be happy with:

Album title + inspiration behind it

That's it. But no... nothing at all >.<

Edit: Has someone actually asked her on Twitter what the title's gonna be? haha

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Carmex said:

I think some people are way too invested. I really wonder if the people complaining about waiting for LG5 were fans since the start? Because if you you went through 2011-2013 up until the release of Applause you'd be able to sit tight lol

This... You'd think that people are used to waiting by now, but it's actually getting worse at each album release.

9 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Agreed. I would appreciate at least something! Albums title or something. I don't need to get songs now, I can wait. I would be happy with:

Album title + inspiration behind it

That's it. But no... nothing at all >.<

Edit: Has someone actually asked her on Twitter what the title's gonna be? haha

That would press you guys even more especially since she said she's still recording or mixing or whatever which can take a while

So she'll announce the title then leave you guys with nothing for months to further complain..... Yikes

Morphine Prince

I've said this before.....Tired of her ****

It's ALWAYS the extreme. For ARTPOP it was too much hype, too many details. Now it's NOTHING. 

If we at least had a song title, idk a lyric, ANYTHING. She doesn't have to overhype, just give us SOMETHING. At least let us know the album is coming this YEAR....

Post more studio pictures, literally ANYTHING. Tweet "Working on this amazing album for you" .... a million things she could do to satisfy our thirst. 

By the time LG5 comes out I'm gonna be so bitter. Probably won't even enjoy it properly... just sayin'. 

Sister

I am content at the moment with not knowing much for certain, because when a lot of speculation or rumours start up, it's usually things that seem predictable to me and if there is any truth to any of it, it is not very exciting to me, so until we are near time for Gaga to start revealing her plans and theme, I am fine with the dead lock wonder and Gaga just being random with her social media charm.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Gaga Lazuli
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Your spelling mistake is perfect. It's exactly how I feel. Misery and mystery :deadbanana:

But, yeah, I like that LG5 has been so hidden. It'll make that moment when lyrics are being tweeted and covers are being revealed sooooo much better :giveup:

I actually meant it that way, thought no one will notice...:giveup:

Little Monsters Torture Me

mariomania1234

She has confirmed it's coming this year. I don't know why fans suddenly have the notion that it's changed. Nothing she's said has suggested it. 

She basically said she's working on the record everyday in more than one interview. She's been in multiple pictures with Mark Ronson so one could infer she's been working heavily with him. 

That recent instagram post was probably lyrics. We have an ACTUAL snippet from the recording sessions. The list goes on and on.

Why does she have to spell it out for you guys all the time?

ARTPOPisaChoice

I wish she would do something obviously cryptic, cryptic enough for no one to be like "stop you're just thirsty"

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Judas Oyster
1 hour ago, Carmex said:

That would press you guys even more especially since she said she's still recording or mixing or whatever which can take a while

So she'll announce the title then leave you guys with nothing for months to further complain..... Yikes

I'd still prefer an album title tbh or inspiration behind the record

She knows for sure by this stage if she's going for disco for example, it's not like she'll change to reggae for the whole record now. She could give us something.

I know we already know certain things but many of them aren't even officially confirmed

3 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

I'd still prefer an album title tbh or inspiration behind the record

She knows for sure by this stage if she's going for disco for example, it's not like she'll change to reggae for the whole record now. She could give us something.

I know we already know certain things but many of them aren't even officially confirmed

Uh ARTPOP says hi! Even AFTER Applause was released she was still altering the tracklist and taking away/adding songs... 

Archived