💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A message for some monsters :)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

I understand some monsters saying that we said that we know everything about ARTPOP before it was released and that now we are angry because we know nothing about the new album.

BUT personally, I understand these people saying we know nothing, it "hurts".

I mean.. we know NOTHING. At least the name idk... or a song's title or idk but the album still can be a full surprise with "little" things like this

we don't know if the album is almost done or if there is a lot of work left.

March-April was pretty empty in news tbh

Being a Gaga's fan during these two months...

qh14c.gif

and don't come with "Get a life" or something like that.

Speaking about Gaga, searching things about Gaga, CAN be an hobby.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jinzo

idk why people say things like that specially here on GGD where it's the only place we can vent our feelings and emotions  :(

RAMROD

tumblr_mc3lxfr5c01qdcxoeo1_500.gif

get a life.

Kidding :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOP's release was so lukewarm 'cause by the time the album came out we had already listened to at least 80% of it. I prefer the mystery. 

ViviLittleM

and her post on instagram.... smh

that was really something so bad for us I mean she knew that "Beats1" we would be excited

Gaga Lazuli

I prefer to know nothing. I mean if I knew something about LG5, I would be very hyped. I prefer the mistery x2.

Little Monsters Torture Me

Robo Ga

February was such a crazy & eventful month for us, and then March & April have been sooooooo dry in comparison. Hoping for news by the end of the month or at least at the start of May. 

🤖⚡️

Get a life:)

but seriously u gonna be so thankful once it drops since the excitement will be beyond thanks to this silence

Dark Anatomy

We know a lot about the record that I think we're taking for granted. 

A Theme: The Art of Darkness (She's reference that her music will be a reflection this) 

Song Title: Room in my Heart (plus a lot more lyrics and hints we missed) 

Collaborations: Elton John 

Producers: Mark Ronson, RedOne, Moroder, Diane Warren, DJWS, and Nile Rogers. 

We even have a pretty reliable snippet, AND we know it's coming out this year. 

I'm pretty content. It's not like things have been so silent to the point of nothing. 

PartySick
15 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

I prefer to know nothing. I mean if I knew something about LG5, I would be very hyped. I prefer the mistery x2.

Your spelling mistake is perfect. It's exactly how I feel. Misery and mystery :deadbanana:

But, yeah, I like that LG5 has been so hidden. It'll make that moment when lyrics are being tweeted and covers are being revealed sooooo much better :giveup:

🖤

elijahfan

I'm very happy with knowing nothing actually... I think it's very important that we respect the process and stop putting pressure on Gaga. I don't want her to walk on eggs because of our impatience - actually I really hope she currently stays away from fan forums, because I'm scared we might have a negative input on her creativity.

She KNOWS we're impatient for new music.... Being reminded of it all the time can do no good, and won't make things move forward any faster.

Archived