💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you understand Gaga's and Taylor's relationship?

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig
1 hour ago, hellothing said:

Taylor is a type of man who doesn't get insecure. He's not macho. He's a mature man who doesn't get affected by the fact that Gaga is bigger than him. He will go down in history books as "Gaga's Fiance" and not because of his own accomplishments. It takes a big guy to accept this and be happy. Honestly, if anyone in this fanbase is Gaga's boyfriend, I don't think majority of you would be OK with being in Gaga's shadow forever. I know I won't. He's supportive but not obsessed with her and he's comfortable with being in the background. That is pretty extraordinary if you ask me. Gaga is lucky to find a man who sees "her" and loves her instead of seeing "Gaga".

Yes! This is so true! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regiment

Anywayz :sis: If it makes you feel better go on and talk about any of her private relationships.

7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it's cus of that monster dick :stalkga:

she's never seen one like that before :stalkga:

Like yours? :stalkga:

JustinTrudeau

I honestly thought you meant Taylor Swift, and I was thinking,"what relationship?" :neyde:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

I honestly thought you meant Taylor Swift, and I was thinking,"what relationship?" :neyde:

LOL please tell me you read the first few lines in confusion because that would make me sound stupid! :laughga:

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, Gagy said:

Like yours? :stalkga:

:stalkga::stalkga::stalkga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JustinTrudeau
2 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

LOL please tell me you read the first few lines in confusion because that would make me sound stupid! :laughga:

It's my fault, cause Taylor Swift is very competitive, but I didn't think that she would be close with Lady Gaga so I was intrigued. Then I realized you said Taylor and not Taylor Swift before the you and i kiss part. :neyde:

It's early morning, I blame the finals for messing with my head :derpga:

ryanripley
Just now, Gagy said:

So it has the length of three faces?   :stalkga:

and the width of a thigh :stalkga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

37 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Clock me, read me, drag it.

I never said any of you are bad people for sticking your noses in the private lifes of two strangers. Just downright creepy it's all. Have a blessed day!

if Gaga was a just a stranger to me I wouldn't follow her. being a celebrity figure makes you a model people can agree or disagree with. and Gaga is more than that. her icon is one of a genuine artistic personality. she was supposed to never stop waving her freak flag out of genuine passion to stay true to her roots in order to show her fans they don't have to conform because it's what made her dream come true. it's the core of her fandom, so it's only natural her fans won't just let her be a stranger that they don't have to associate with as long as she "delivers the bops".

her "ordinary love" is none of our business only as long as it doesn't fundamentally change the extraordinary girl we chose to follow.

LaLuna
2 hours ago, Disenchanted said:

I never disliked him I just didn't see how they fit :P

I think we found out about their relationship during the BTW era and she was still a leather clad, bra wearing, black and white haired, red lipsticked, badass rebel with an attitude, and he just seemed so normal. Especially given that her previous boyfriend was this:

alg-luc-carl-jpg.jpg

:eww:

What did Gaga ever see in that douche?

littlepotter

Isn't it cute though? I'd 100% do this with my partner if I had one :laughga:

P.S. receipts:

That was so awkward :awkney: 

chaeri pls

Helxig
37 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

It's my fault, cause Taylor Swift is very competitive, but I didn't think that she would be close with Lady Gaga so I was intrigued. Then I realized you said Taylor and not Taylor Swift before the you and i kiss part. :neyde:

It's early morning, I blame the finals for messing with my head :derpga:

Heh heh heh. That makes me laugh.

And even though I laugh, I literally made a joke  yesterday about mixing them up myself, so maybe I should've specified which Taylor :laughga:

JustinTrudeau

Heh heh heh. That makes me laugh.

And even though I laugh, I literally made a joke  yesterday about mixing them up myself, so maybe I should've specified which Taylor :laughga:

It's all good :gaycat:

Archived