šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you understand Gaga's and Taylor's relationship?

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

Because atĀ first I didn't see what her and Taylor had in common, but now I think I understand!

Very often people with big personalities don't get with along other big personalties like themselves because there's usually a clash. Usually people who get a lot of attention don't get with other popular people, because they naturally start to compete with each other. Meaning they.... step on each others toes, or get in each others way, or cross certain lines, or are both trying to excel at the same thing and butt heads, etc. So it makes more sense that Gaga is with someoneĀ less eccentric than herself. This way there's no competition (a reason why Gaga made sure it was okay with him before she said yes to acting), and they both get toĀ shine in different ways.

I think what she loved about Taylor was that he never thought she was weird or crazy, and he never questioned her art, and that's gotta be important to her. And also he made a bold move by kissing her when it wasn't scripted in You & I, and he took her away from the set on a wild date and made her feel normal. And she's said that he's a secretly a weirdo, but apparently he's more shy about expressing it. Together they have Bob Ross 'paint-offs' where they have a curtain dividing them and each paint along to a Bob Ross video and then reveal their separate interpretations of the painting together. And they made the sex painting. So obviously he is creative and a bit artsy himself.Ā  And he seems like a nice and accepting guy.Ā They seem to understand each other. And I think they both understand life on the road, and not being home for one another all the time, and have an agreement regarding the on-and-off long distanceĀ situation.

So I think I get it now. When she's with him she gets to be herself and he doesn't judge her or try to change her, and she gets to be herself and shine in her Gaga way without him taking the spotlight. And they are both kind, open minded, creative, odd individuals, who understand each others struggles with fame and gypsy life.Ā 

Now time for them to get marriedĀ :excited2:

Spoiler

But don't reproduce yet k guys? Not until after the LG5 ballĀ :laughga:

Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

And yes I was inspired to think about this topic more in depth by this thread:

And no this isn't shade towards that threadĀ diane%20happy_zpsjmfsdxuy.png

The Child
3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

What the hell is there to understand? :emma:

They are in love, that is all :deadbanana:Ā 

Love is not finite, it is infinite!Ā :wub:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

zakariah
10 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

Together they have Bob Ross 'paint-offs' where they have a curtain dividing them and each paint along to a Bob Ross video and then reveal their separate interpretations of the painting together. And they made the sex painting. So obviously he is creative and a bit artsy himself.Ā 

That's very A-R-T-P-O-P of himĀ :gaycat:

Bradley

I think he's a very simple and easy-going man, which I think are qualities Gaga admire of him.

Although I like Taylor's humble attitude, sometimes I wish he'd be more ambitious and do other different stuff besides Chicago Fire, like acting with Gaga, star in more major films, etc.

The Child
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

I think he's a very simple and easy-going man, which I think are qualities Gaga admire of him.

Although I like Taylor's humble attitude, sometimes I wish he'd be more ambitious and do other different stuff besides Chicago Fire, like acting with Gaga, star in more major films, etc.

I'd like him to be in a Gaga music video again.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

RAMROD

Hmmm, to me she is just stopping by with Kinney.

She might find another person in the future, or Kinney at one point will get comfort and started taking her for granted.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Helxig

And might I meekly add that maybe he reminds her of her dad a little... just saying, psychology makes this a valid point :PĀ 

Helxig
9 minutes ago, HausofZakariah said:

That's very A-R-T-P-O-P of himĀ :gaycat:

Isn't it cute though? I'd 100% do this with my partner if I had oneĀ :laughga:

P.S. receipts:

Ā 

Lord Temptation

It's simple. She loves the way he loves and treats his mother.

MarryTheSequins

Honestly I think we don't know either of their private lives well enough to speculateĀ :laughga:

Helxig
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

It's simple. She loves the way he loves and treats his mother.

Hahaha I didn't even think about that line. But do you know where that line comes from? There's an old saying that's something like "if you want to know a mans true nature, pay attention to how he treats his mother/the women in his life" Ā And I guess she saw him treating his mother well and thought something like "oh yes he respects women and loves herĀ and this is how I want him to treat me when I'm older"

Took me a while to understand that line!

Helxig
3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

What's there not to like bout them both?!:lolga:

I never disliked him I just didn't see how they fit :P

I think we found out about their relationship during the BTW era and she was still a leather clad, bra wearing, black and white haired, red lipsticked, badass rebel with an attitude, and he just seemed so normal. Especially given that her previous boyfriend was this:

alg-luc-carl-jpg.jpg

Archived