💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

4 Avatar Movie Sequels Announced

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

The visually stunning world of James Cameron's Avatar is coming back in a big way.
The director confirmed there will be four sequels to the 2009 space epic at 20th Century Fox's CinemaCon presentation Thursday.
"We have decided to embark on a truly massive cinematic process," Cameron revealed.
The current plan is to release the first of the new films on Christmas 2018, with the next installments tentatively scheduled for Christmas 2020, Christmas 2022 and Christmas 2023.

http://www.people.com/article/james-cameron-announces-four-avatar-sequels

homomo

He's as confident as Gaga was about ARTPOP ACT II

Nonetheless, I'm excited, and shall watch them all. Avatar was amazing.

Spock

Can't wait for them to be delayed again to 2032

who will love me when the night is over

ryanripley

:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

i dont get why everyone hates these films tho, i am in love with them, they make me want to get in touch with nature and dance through a forest naked :woohoo:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

eifulien
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

Can't wait for them to be delayed again to 2032

Yeah, right! :laughga: I mean the very first date announced back in 2010 was 2013, which rapidly became 2014, then 2016 and I kinda lost it after that. 

At least I hope he has a good plot for 4 films now that they want to milk the cow to such an extent. 

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, Auro said:

4 of them? One sequel is a stretch imo, liked the movie but what else is there?

i mean there's a whole planet and race to explore, i would love to know their origins, their morals, traditions etc :excited2:

thierryrreiht
20 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

i dont get why everyone hates these films tho, i am in love with it, it makes me want to get in touch with nature and dance through a forest naked :woohoo:

sis only one came out...

6.5 years ago... the first sequel will be 9 years after the first one..

he's been talking about them since 2010...

ryanripley
Just now, thierryrreiht said:

sis only one came out...

6.5 years ago... the first sequel will be 9 years after the first one..

he's been talking about them since 2010...

i know only one came out and i say them because i know it's going to become it's own universe, like many movie series :gaycat:

and who cares if it was 9 years ago? the last Alien movie was in 1997 and the next one is in the works (but recently shelved for Alien: Covenant :giveup:

i'm a huge nerd for stuff like this, okay? :giveup: let me stay excited

elijahfan

Can't wait, but why do they always need to plan all those sequels in advance? Same for Marvel films, or even the new Star Wars movies that we will be fed with every Christmas for 5 or 6 years....... Hollywood has lost all sense of spontaneity. Now, they will shove franchises down our throats ad nauseum until we can't take it anymore.

Also, the universe was great, but the story of the first Avatar wasn't particularly new or memorable, even if Cameron wants us to believe otherwise. So whatever the whole story he wants to tell is, I'm pretty sure it could have been contained in less than 4 freaking sequels..... Whatever.

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i know only one came out and i say them because i know it's going to become it's own universe, like many movie series :gaycat:

and who cares if it was 9 years ago? the last Alien movie was in 1997 and the next one is in the works (but recently shelved for Alien: Covenant :giveup:

i'm a huge nerd for stuff like this, okay? :giveup: let me stay excited

oki

on a side note:

why is 2016 the year of sequels?? so many things from TV and movies were rebooted this year.. WHY

is there really no more new ideas?????

ryanripley

oki

on a side note:

why is 2016 the year of sequels?? so many things from TV and movies were rebooted this year.. WHY

is there really no more new ideas?????

no idea but the iconic Alien franchise left the world hungry for a decent movie after the two tragedies that are Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection so i'm praying on god that Blomkamp doesn't **** it up :giveup: the series has been given a ray of hope due to Alien Isolation :excited2: 

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

no idea but the iconic Alien franchise left the world hungry for a decent movie after the two tragedies that are Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection so i'm praying on god that Blomkamp doesn't **** it up :giveup: the series has been given a ray of hope due to Alien Isolation :excited2: 

I'm so sorry but I have no idea what you just said... I have never seen one and don't plan to

Spoiler

I've never seen any full star wars either... not into these types of movies

ryanripley

I'm so sorry but I have no idea what you just said... I have never seen one and don't plan to

Hide contents

I've never seen any full star wars either... not into these types of movies

it's fine, i could talk about those films all day tbh, something about them just makes me happy :gaycat:

Spoiler

i haven't seen star wars either :usrs:

Spoiler

unless the MEN dot com parody counts :usrs:

Archived