Will Gaga and Perez ever be friends?

monsterjesus

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

lol. god, no!

why do you want that for Gaga, gurl? I want her to have good, loyal and valuable friends. not that jerk.

never.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Shadow

Some people aren't good friendship material.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I hope not Perez seems like one of those people who sadly are quite volatile down to the core. 

Emigrante
18 hours ago, monsterjesus said:

shut the **** up u love drama or else u wouldt  waste  ur time commenting back on me

:air::air::air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Bad Bromance
8 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

She will never forgive him. I wouldn't either.

I don't have a problem with Gaga forgiving him.  I'm a very forgiving person, but I never forget.  Stab me in the back once, shame on you.  Stab me in the back twice, shame on me.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Noir

no, she's better off without him. You know the friendship is dirt when she gets more happiness from the company of Asia.

Omar Vela

Perez it's one of the most disgusting human beings. I never liked him, and I never understood why Gaga was hanging with him ._.

Bad Bromance
46 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Perez it's one of the most disgusting human beings. I never liked him, and I never understood why Gaga was hanging with him ._.

She only did it because she's the nicest person in the world and thinks everybody is nice, just like her.  You don't see her hangout with him anymore, do you?  Reason being that she now knows the snake he really is.

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

I don't have a problem with Gaga forgiving him.  I'm a very forgiving person, but I never forget.  Stab me in the back once, shame on you.  Stab me in the back twice, shame on me.  

I'm kind of the opposite. I choose to forget but I never forgive. You know what they say about opposites. :hor::gaycat:

Bad Bromance
3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

I'm kind of the opposite. I choose to forget but I never forgive. You know what they say about opposites. :hor::gaycat:

Sure do, baby.   :sara:

Archived