Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga and Perez ever be friends?

monsterjesus

Featured Posts

monsterjesus

article-2668589-1F190F1200000578-940_634I really hope they can leave  the past behind them and can be friends again they used to be friend goals and I know gaga can forgive him because she's all about spreading love

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Possibly but I think Gaga will keep him at arm's length :huh: A friendship with Perez Hilton when you're part of the group that he's blogging about seems like a very volatile one :spin: 

artRaver

Yes, she should totally forgive him and be friends with one of the persons in her life who betrayed her the most, used her to gain access to celebrities, made fake online personas to drag her through the mud, harassed her via Text Message when he found out about her hip injury and tried to move into the same apartment complex as her after being an obsessive asswipe.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

mattyx

Maybe acquaintances but I highly doubt she will ever be close friends with him ever again

seashellartfunk

Questions like this shouldn't even be taken into consideration because the answer is, you guessed it, no. :koons:

LebaneseDude

I'm all for redemption stories and forgiveness, but at some point you have to wonder if some friends are good for you or not.

Perez clearly isn't, so it's best if she stays away from him. Knowing Perez, he'll just attack her down the line anyway.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

monsterjesus
4 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Yes, she should totally forgive him and be friends with one of the persons in her life who betrayed her the most, used her to gain access to celebrities, made fake online personas to drag her through the mud, harassed her via Text Message when he found out about her hip injury and tried to move into the same apartment complex as her after being an obsessive asswipe.

#SpreadDelusion

they should totally be friends again

Princess Die

**** him and his man tits. :toofunny:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived