VANTABLACK

WES BENTLEY AS BRUCE WAYNE PLEEZ

wes_bentley_as_batman_by_darkknight257-d

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Bradley
Just now, BrownLikePepsi said:

He would make a good Batman, he kinda has that Bruce Wayne look honestly. But this solo movie is under the same franchise of Batman v Superman, so Affleck is directing and starring in the film.

3 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Did you not watch Hotel lol... :emma: his acting was so dull and boring.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

He would make a good Batman, he kinda has that Bruce Wayne look honestly. But this solo movie is under the same franchise of Batman v Superman, so Affleck is directing and starring in the film.

He makes a boring batman

tumblr_mylas2NGuA1smcx0jo3_400.gif

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, gag said:

Yes I did, and it was . So was gaga s:derpga: the only person who amazed me in hotel was Dennis ohare :giveup:

they did not give wes a good character. He's actually an amazing actor if you've seen his movies. He's best when he plays someone dark and mysterious.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Bradley
14 minutes ago, gag said:

That was his ONE character.

Bradley
12 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

He makes a boring batman

tumblr_mylas2NGuA1smcx0jo3_400.gif

What? Are we judging something that doesn't even exist?

Bradley
11 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Yes I did, and it was . So was gaga s:derpga: the only person who amazed me in hotel was Dennis ohare :giveup:

they did not give wes a good character. He's actually an amazing actor if you've seen his movies. He's best when he plays someone dark and mysterious.

I take it as you left out Flicker, She Gets Revenge and Battle Royale. Call me biased but I genuinely thought Gaga was brilliant as an actress.

VANTABLACK
7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

What? Are we judging something that doesn't even exist?

This does.

Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

VANTABLACK
7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I take it as you left out Flicker, She Gets Revenge and Battle Royale. Call me biased but I genuinely thought Gaga was brilliant as an actress.

No , Flicker was amazing !!! I was like yas. But I needed more throughout the season honestly it was not enough for me . I'm a huge horror story fan Even before gaga came along in it. Overall , the whole season of hotel was a let down for me, but it did have its highlights, for me the orgy scene , and flicker. 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

13 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

That was his ONE character.

I've seen American Beauty, Gone, THG and Interstellar and none of his characters really amazed me? Not a large range enough for me to judge 100%, I guess. It's all subjective but IMO he's a really boring actor from what I've seen.

18 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Same reply as above! :happy: Plus, I think Gaga can be excused since she's not even a full actress and it was ha first major role. Wes doesn't have that excuse. :derpga:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

VANTABLACK
3 minutes ago, gag said:

I've seen American Beauty, Gone, THG and Interstellar and none of his characters really amazed me? Not a large range enough for me to judge 100%, I guess. It's all subjective but IMO he's a really boring actor from what I've seen.

Same reply as above! :happy: Plus, I think Gaga can be excused since she's not even a full actress and it was ha first major role. Wes doesn't have that excuse. :derpga:

True I agree with u 

idk but I just feel like the batman role is meant for Wes Bentley ,it could really be that career defining role for him u know like how wolverine was for Hugh jackman

but ben affleck as batman does not do it for me ,personally I can't see him as Bruce Wayne . 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Archived