💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga in the Studio in Philipp Plein!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Emigrante

You all act like it was the first time she wears fur. :laughga: Hello. She wore a meatdress.

And not you calling her disgusting. Oh my god. :air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/6/2016 at 10:17 AM, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Goats don't get skinned. Silk worms will keep making silk. 

She isn't promoting violence you're promoting ignorance. 

Honey, do you know how silk is made.

Gagging over the fur. Like others have said, wearing fur is a promotion of the fur industry which is promotion of animal cruelty. Someone needs to go joke about skinning her pets and making a coat and see how she feels about fur then.

LaMaisonGaga
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Honey, pardon me if I'm wrong, but I think she's actually wearing this Saint Laurent coat:

_A2X0254.jpg

https://www.net-a-porter.com/fr/fr/product/684281/Saint_Laurent/manteau-en-poil-de-chevre

(thank God for that, cause I hate Philipp Plein with a passion :emma: )

You might be right! Funny how Phillip Lim's PR team liked and thanked me though. Will credit you :hug: 

lamaisongaga.com

weed

not me thinking philip was a producer before clicking the thread

SilkSpectre

Omg none of you people complain when she wears leather.  She has worn meat leather and fur for ever . Please just UNSTAN already instead of threatening so every time you see her in fur. Like really no one will care, even Gaga.

Gagaloth

Can't believe animals were killed for Gaga to look like THIS, the look is hideous, her hair looks plastic. 

kevinthesheep
7 hours ago, SilkSpectre said:

Omg none of you people complain when she wears leather.  She has worn meat leather and fur for ever . Please just UNSTAN already instead of threatening so every time you see her in fur. Like really no one will care, even Gaga.

**** have you read any of the posts on this thread? Leather is not the same. It is a byproduct of the meat industry. It will be around as long as people eat meat. Fur is a completely different realm, animals are tortured and skinned alive just to make a piece of fashion. I support Gaga as a musician & appreciate her talent, so no I'm not unstanning. I happen to think she is a good person - her supporting this industry contradicts this, so stop wasting your time calling out those of us with basic morals and empathy for other beings. 'It's been happening forever so might as well continue'... what a **** mentality. People have the capacity to change, and I hope that Gaga soon expands her field of compassion and love.

Alien Tulip

How come you guys don't bitch about her wearing leather? As humans we are naturally selfish. There is no human in the world that is 100 percent perfect. You can judge her all you want (because I do too with the face fillers) and I don't like the way fur looks in general but I can't really say much because I love the way leather looks on her. 

Noah
On 6.4.2016 at 1:13 PM, FameMonzter said:

She looks very.. Scream Queens :poot: 

I also spot Cher in the OP, Cheek to Cheek pt. III coming? :poot: 

Get to Work.mp3 Little Managers! :poot: 

new Single 'Work' by FameMonzter coming?

Btw, your IG feed is E V E R Y T H I N G

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

HighlandHeart
On 06/04/2016 at 0:31 PM, Mert said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S WEARING FUR

Oh but the meat was just unsurprising? Please. It's designer and it looks fab. Just because its goat and silk doesn't mean the goat died for it, it could have been sheered. And even if it did die, you don't know how. 

I don't understand why people complain about her wearing this stuff. It's clothes and fashion. She didn't kill anything. Most of you are probably writing your conplaints from a leather sofa eating a Big Mac, or even wearing a leather jacket. How about stop whining for once and be happy that she's finally back in a studio like you were complaining about before. **** it, if she had taken the coat off for the pic you'd just find something else to whine about. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

brendablethyn

She needs to sit down and have a long hard think about herself and her values.

Pretty Savage
On 06.04.2016 at 2:14 PM, Edgelover129 said:

Can't wait for all the "I CANT BELIEVE SHE'S WEARING FUR" comments...

On 06.04.2016 at 2:31 PM, Mert said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S WEARING FUR

17 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Oh but the meat was just unsurprising? Please. It's designer and it looks fab. Just because its goat and silk doesn't mean the goat died for it, it could have been sheered. And even if it did die, you don't know how. 

I don't understand why people complain about her wearing this stuff. It's clothes and fashion. She didn't kill anything. Most of you are probably writing your conplaints from a leather sofa eating a Big Mac, or even wearing a leather jacket. How about stop whining for once and be happy that she's finally back in a studio like you were complaining about before. **** it, if she had taken the coat off for the pic you'd just find something else to whine about. 

15befa3af419fddcadbae1b2f37a815f.jpg

LUCARTPOP
On 14-4-2016 at 4:40 PM, Noahhh said:

new Single 'Work' by FameMonzter coming?

Btw, your IG feed is E V E R Y T H I N G

Thank you so much omg! :hug: 

Archived