Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CLLG #50 on Hip/Hop iTunes Chart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, MannyMonroe18 said:

Now it's #132 :toofunny:

Hide contents

Why are people buying it, if Gaga nor DJ White Shadow didn't release it themselves?? 

Is this the first time something has leaked and went on sale on iKoons?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Right, the one released for sale on the official iTunes and Apple Music site is the unofficial fan edit. :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure if it was real itd be credited for DJ White Shadow and not some random guy.

this is the official audio

DrKindnessKunt1999
Just now, just4fun said:

Is this the first time something has leaked and went on sale on iKoons?

Not really. Someone "released" "Captivated" on iTunes. It was literally just the audio from the live version from YouTube, and of course people bought that, too. I don't know if it actually charted as high as CLLG did though. 

JusKeepBreathin
16 minutes ago, BURQA said:

I'm pretty sure if it was real itd be credited for DJ White Shadow and not some random guy.

this is the official audio

You mean Jay Tromp who has more remixes to his credit. Random people have talent too you know. Just because it's not the version DJWS released doesn't mean that the voice track wasn't slowed down to create the distortion. Anyways I like the sped up version better. You keep your iluminati voice original version.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, just4fun said:

You mean Jay Tromp who has more remixes to his credit. Random people have talent too you know. Just because it's not the version DJWS released doesn't mean that the voice track wasn't slowed down to create the distortion. Anyways I like the sped up version better. You keep your iluminati voice original version.

The only reason that its pitched down is bc after the lyrics contest for fans, he didnt want people to know the rapper singing it was Gaga. Fans were supposed to figure it out, and the pitch is normal for the Mugler remix (the place the "new verse" in the iTunes version came from)

keith ink

Who is making coins out of it though?

inb4 CLLG reaches top 10 in 52 countries 

"I have been twerkin on cakes since I was 13"

LGG2019

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, BURQA said:

The only reason that its pitched down is bc after the lyrics contest for fans, he didnt want people to know the rapper singing it was Gaga. Fans were supposed to figure it out, and the pitch is normal for the Mugler remix (the place the "new verse" in the iTunes version came from)

Cool 

:hits play on Cake By Lady Gaga on Apple Music:

apple-watch-music.gif

"It's funny 'cause I was rapping since I was 13, but it didn't work out, so I became a pop singer instead." :koons:

mister max

inb4 it enters the hot 100 :rip:

Spoiler

yes yes, I know, one can dream

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

llbcherry
11 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

o7k3zn.gif

Thank you, but this is not the sped up version in discussion?

Or is it?? :laughga:

DiscoHeaven23

She's 77 spots away from getting in the Top 200. Though the growth of the song has slowed

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, llbcherry said:

Thank you, but this is not the sped up version in discussion?

Or is it?? :laughga:

Nope. It's not the sped up version on iTunes. 

Archived