💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Joanne' Discussion Thread

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

Thanks for this. It makes me realize just how long she has been working on this and that an announcement could come out of the blue at any time. :excited2:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighlandHeart

Okay so put it this way. Gaga knows we look for cryptic messages. She said so herself. Why, when for two years fans have been tweeting her "when will the album come out?" she has not responded. Yet, when someone whom she doesn't follow asks it, and doesn't even tweet Gaga in the process, Gaga responds with:

"Tick Tik Tik Tik tick BOOM"

The questions was asked on the 6th of March at 6:31am. Gaga responded at 6:33am - two minutes afterwards! Which suggests she went looking for a tweet to respond to cryptically. 

So let's be serious about this. Five 'ticks' beginning in March takes us to August. 

Record labels prefer to release music at Q3 as it is Award/Holiday season.

The VMAs are at the end of August. The Grammy deadline is less than one months after that in September.

So the most logical and realistic time to put out a single would be early August.

The hype won't end. She couldn't have put out an album during Superbowl/Grammy's/Tributes/Oscars in the beginning of the year, because people would have said she was using it for promotion. Throughout the entire year and the last she has proved herself well, and people will not forget that. Are you saying you will forget that?

If my calculations are correct, we have about four months of waiting ahead of us. Which isn't long considering she's still mastering and mixing and planning a damn wedding! 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

The Surrealist
10 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Why, when for two years fans have been tweeting her "when will the album come out?" she has not responded. Yet, when someone whom she doesn't follow asks it, and doesn't even tweet Gaga in the process, Gaga responds with:

"Tick Tik Tik Tik tick BOOM"

The questions was asked on the 6th of March at 6:31am. Gaga responded at 6:33am - two minutes afterwards! Which suggests she went looking for a tweet to respond to cryptically. 

I agree completely. It's kinda dumb that she said "my fans think everything is cryptic" when in fact it was very cryptic. 

The Surrealist
4 hours ago, neptugne said:

Maybe add when Diane Warren said she'll be on the album/she's working with Gaga? 

Added. 

The Surrealist

Added tons of related pictures and videos. If you find anything else,  just comment. Thank you. :)

eifulien

The video where Taylor is hugging her while she is playing the piano is giving me life. It is so sweet, so genuine, my heart melts. These 7 seconds are THE definition of relationship goals. :wub: :hug:

Robo Ga

This thread is the only thing that gives me hope when I get discouraged about LG5 :smh:

Thank you @MDXCM :worship2:

🤖⚡️

WORLDofGAGA
On 29 March 2016 at 8:10 PM, MDXCM said:

I agree completely. It's kinda dumb that she said "my fans think everything is cryptic" when in fact it was very cryptic. 

Maybe she's bluffing and she is being cryptic and pretending that we're being over cryptic when we're not lol, who knows haha! Thanks for this great timeline, makes me feel excited!

@W0RLDofGAGA

WORLDofGAGA

Also this forum should be pinned because when time goes on things can be added and we can see the journey of LG5 being created! ⭐️

@W0RLDofGAGA

The Surrealist

Bumping this thread in case someone got something relevant to add.

fede ARTPOP
On 1/4/2016 at 5:11 PM, Sycamore said:

Can anybody identify these people? 

dying to know what they playing...has to be a bop :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• HausOfMark locked, pinned and unlocked this topic
  • HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived