Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Project: Venus CD Single

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

Here's my "project" for the Venus CD Single we never had :wtf:

Some of you may have a print shop near, so the pictures (Files 2 and 3) are supposed to be printed in transparent plastic (transparencies). it's not expensive and they use to do it for technical drawing and other things, it's pretty common. If you print it this way you can choose the picture you like the most, just cut it following the lines and inser it over the sleeve. Also the pictures are reversed because when they print it they do it in the rough side of the plastic, so if you turn them around you will see the picture properly and glossy. You can always print it in normal paper and stick it onto the sleeve. Please print the PDF files in REAL SIZE so they will fit the case. 

(I hope you can see the point lol idk if I explained well)

wBIi0WX.jpg

Link is here: https://mega.nz/#!E5FAxbSZ!cFiW0hgRgdN5S3CqKO1-aIK9TF92qUOmfBigyu1RtS0

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Paper Gangsta

can you post pic of how it looks like in real life? i mean if you made it allready

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

can you post pic of how it looks like in real life? i mean if you made it allready

Haven't printed it yet :/ but I printed the other ones I posted today and they look awesome, @NewYorkCity has them too :) 

Paper Gangsta
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Haven't printed it yet :/ but I printed the other ones I posted today and they look awesome, @NewYorkCity has them too :) 

it's okay. I just wanted to see how would transparent platic effect look in real life

ones you posted today?

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

it's okay. I just wanted to see how would transparent platic effect look in real life

ones you posted today?

• 5 months later...
ImpossiblePrincess

hey if anyone could post pics of what these look like when printed and in cases i would be grateful 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived