Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga perform her uncommonly performed songs on LGT Tour?

VersaceKing

Featured Posts

VersaceKing

Imagine that Gaga will add her uncommonly performed songs to the setlist of the LG5 Tour, like:

- Starstruck (PLEAAAAAASE GAGA :excited2: I NEED TO WATCH IT LIVE BEFORE I DIE)

- So Happy I Could Die

- The Queen

- I Like It Rough

and the ultimate masterpiece of all time: Americano:deadbanana: 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tumblr

That would be so cool :excited2:

Startstuck, I Like it rough, unreleased tracks :giveup:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

ViviLittleM

In your dreams maybe.

She sang like 30 secondes of one of her best song on Born This Way: The Edge Of Glory

She will only sing singles

But it will depend of the new album.

What type of sound for the new album?

We'll see!

Maybe she'll do another Roseland Ballroom type thing, like she did to support the artRAVE ft lesser known songs?

blackstar

Speechless, Dance In The Dark, Scheiße, I Like It Rough (she never performed it live btw)

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

venusfly

Its unlikely we'll ever hear these songs live again until the end of her career. 

Bradley

Rihanna is not performing some of her biggest hits (like S&M, Disturbia, What's My Name) at the Anti World Tour for her album cuts like Numb, Take Care (which is Drake's song), Live Your Life, Birthday Cake and yet her tour is doing fine. In fact I applaud her for that.

So I think if Gaga could equally do the same if the trend now is to perform album cuts in place of huge singles. Also she has been performing Paparazzi, Telephone and Alejandro for so long I think her management would give us album cuts this time, very likely.

Sky del Blue

Second time around, Gypsy, Mary Jane Holland, Donatella, Monster, Heavy Metal Lover, Eh eh, Dope, Speechless...

I mean, the list just goes on and on! :rockstar:

Bradley
2 minutes ago, LG said:

Its unlikely we'll ever hear these songs live again until the end of her career. 

I feel the opposite. She seems like she wants to defy the 'pop star rule' in this era.

Sorcerer

Fun! The For only ultimate LM's setlist songs! :excited2: 

I would love Summerboy to have a great live performance. :rockstar:

I am praying that Scheisse comes back (even with that disastrous past memory).

And also Gypsy! Although it had its moment in the artRAVE, I would love the single that got away to be making me jerk a tear in her next tour.

I also have a feeling that I Want Your Love will be even performed or just be an interlude.

(Too bad it's unlikely tho)

ctherainbow

I need to hear Gypsy, MTN, Y&I, and TEoG live before I die, so I hope she does.   :giveup:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Noah
31 minutes ago, LG said:

Well, Mariah performed her Single 'Loverboy' for the first time in 14 years during her European Tour which is happening right now - so don't give up your hopes :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

monketsharona

I just want ALL LG5 songs to be played that's all... After this her old hits 

What I would like is her singing an old (not single) song at each show and changing it each night :) 

Archived